I'll do it first thing in the morning.

"I have a request. If you're willing to do it." I waited for his answer.

He lifted his eyebrow. The one that had a small scar on it.

"Can you dance with me? Since i've never had my prom dance. Will you do it?" After i asked the question i realised how stupid i sounded.

I wanted to facepalm my self.

"Yes, i'll do it." There was a small smile on his lips.

The movie already finished, so with shaky hands i took the remote and put on a song.

Fade into you by Mazzy Star

It was one of my favourites. And i think it was perfect for a slow dance.

Azail stood up and tugged my hand to get up from the sofa.

I was so close to him i could smell his intoxicating perfume.

He placed his one hand on my lower back and the other on extended for me to take. I placed my other hand on his broad shoulder.

As the song started to play we slowly swayed to the rhythm.

My head fell on his chest and he tightened his hand on my back.

I felt safe. In his hands i felt the safest.

I like you. Really like you, was all i wanted to say. I wanted to pour out my heart to him.

Tell him everything. How much he changed my life for the better. He listened to me, always payed attention when i was talking, look at me like i was the most precious person in the world.

I lifted my head to look at him. His eyes were already on me.

"You have really pretty eyes." I admitted. They were like the galaxy. So pretty, endless and alluring.

I could get lost in them.

"Yeah?" He squeezed my hip. I nodded.

Why did everything he said had to be so hot.

Every time he talked, butterflies erupted in my stomach. It was such a weird yet beautiful feeling.

The song continued.

Fade into you, strange you never knew...

Fade into you, i think it's strange you never knew...

A stranger's light comes on slowly...

A stranger's heart without a home...

You put your hands into your head...

And then smiles cover your heart...

I moved my hands around his neck and hugged him. His hands wrapped around me and he held me tighter.

I could feel his heart beating fast and i bet he could feel mine.

Even after the song finished we stayed like that.

I don't even know for how long.

"I'll always protect you, Mila." He whispered against my neck. And pressed a light kiss there.

"I know you will." I tightened my hold on him even more, if that was possible.

I wish we could stay like this forever. Me in his hands. His head buried in my neck.

It was the small things that matter. Someone being there for you. To hold your hand when you're sad. To comfort you when you feel like everything is falling apart. To laugh with you when you're happy. Share your happiness with you. To kiss you and take your pain away.

I wanted that with Azail. And only him.

"It's late, princess. You should go to bed. You have early classes tomorrow. I don't want you falling asleep on a video call. That would be embarrassing for you." He joked.

I giggled softly. Yeah i definitely don't want that to happen.

"Yes, i should go to bed." We still haven't moved from our position.

After few minutes we got interrupted by Azail's phone.

He took his phone out of his pocket and his eyebrows furrowed.

"It's my friend, Tony. I should call him."

"Okay, of course." I awkwardly moved away from him.

I quickly went to my room.

I guess i'll have another sleepless night after what happened. Smile played on my lips.

Ahh Mila. Your in big trouble with your heart.

New chapter!!!🥹