𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚

Start from the beginning

"Fucker! When did you get here?!" 

"You wouldn't be standing right now if I felt like killing you. You are seriously lucky you are friends with Y/N. By the way South, we are getting her back," Wakasa said with seriousness. 

"Hey!! Don't appear outta nowhere all cool-like, Waka! And I said we are taking her back first!" Benkei shouted. 

"I was just following Senju's orders." 

"Why the fuck are you all getting each other hyped up?! Anyway, where'd we leave off?" Draken got up, "South. It's been some time since my engine has gotten warmed up. How 'bout we get this brawl started?"

"I was planning on making Draken one of us and then going to destroy Brahman, but you saved me time. Let's settle this right here, right now!!" 

"I don't give a shit about you fucks. We're just here to make Hanagaki Takemichi one of us before taking on Toman," Senju responded. 

"Don't decide shit for us without asking! We're not planning on doing whatever you all say!! Isn't that right, Takemitchy?!?!"

Takemichi began to think about what Draken had just said as well as the memories of him and Mikey, "I have no interest in either Rokuhara or Brahman. I want to take down the leader of Kanto Manji, Sano Manjiro!!!" Takemichi declared. 

Your eyes widened before realizing that he had come back from the future. 

"I see, so that's why you've come back to the front lines." 

South then proceeded to walk over to Takemichi, towering over him completely, "You insane, you shit?! Are you tryin' to interfere with the 'Three Deities'? A small fry like you, little shit?!" 

Before South could do anything, Draken punched him making him fly back a good few meters, "If you've got beef with Takemitchy, then get past me first! Now then!! Let's start round two!!" 

"VIIIIIIVOO!!!!" 

All the fun was shut down when sirens were heard, "Cop?!?!" 

"... Tch! We'll have some fun next time." 

"South! I left everything I had back in Tokyo Manji!! I'm not joining Rokuhara! However, if you trade Y/N with me, I'll gladly join you!" 

South thought for a minute before shaking his head, "Y/N's more valuable than you or anyone else in my gang. Pack it up, everyone. We're outta here!!!" 

You turned around with Ran running to you as Rindou protested. You were getting annoyed at their antics, "What do you want Ran?" 

"We should all hang out! After all, we have nothing better to do," Ran winked causing you to roll your eyes. 

"Depending on what we will be doing, I might consider saying yes." 

"We will be going to your house and watch a movie!" 

"Who's invited?" 

"Well you, us, Kakucho, Inupi, and I was thinking of inviting your brother, you know. He's been stuck in the hospital for quite some time..." 

You stopped walking before turning to look at the two, "I would like that. I'll get him from the hospital." 

"We'll come with you," Rindou told you making Ran nod. 

"Alright." 

"Yay!!" Ran jumped up and down in excitement before calling the two over. 

......

You guys were watching a horror film, Ran was laughing the entire time well Rindou pretended to not be scared but held your arm when a ghost came into view. Kakucho and Inupi couldn't exactly understand why it was called a horror movie when it wasn't even funny. 

Your brother was smiling making your heart melt. You hardly witnessed a smile from him after Mikey went off all on his own. 

You squeezed your brother's hands as he squeezed back. 

Just then another spooky scene came on the screen causing Ran to laugh his head off as Rindou hid before you. Inupi and Kakucho just blinked at the screen. 

You and your brother just chuckled. 

It didn't take too long for the movie to end and when it did your brother frowned. 

"Do I have to go back now?" Aki asked you. 

"Aki, you know bet-"

"Y/N, stop being a suck-up. It's just one night besides we checked in with the doctors and they said he'll be fine," Ran reassured. 

"You were with us too," Rindou included. 

"But still-" 

"I mean when will we all get another chance like this Y/N?" Inupi asked. 

"True, it's not everyone South gives us a day off," Kakucho added. 

"You guys two?" You shook your head. 

"Please sis?" Aki pleaded with you. 

You sighed, "Fine, just for tonight thou-" 

"YEAHHH!!!" All the boys got up and shouted making you smile. 

.

.

.

.