𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫

Y/N's POV

It was night time and I decided to look at the city from the top only to come face-to-face with Kazutora. 

"Good evening Kazutora, I wasn't expecting you to be here looking so gloomy," I said. 

"Oh hey Y/N... It's just that I suddenly feel lonelier than usual..." He sadly spoke. 

"I understand... Sometimes I feel lonely too... Especially knowing that my brother's going to die soon..." 

"What do you mean?"  

"My brother doesn't have much time left on this planet and when he's gone... I'll really be alone..." 

"I see, I didn't know your brother was like that..." He quietly told me which made me a bit surprised. "Why are you so surprised?" 

"It's just that I was expecting you to say some kind of sorry for my brother. I guess I was just a bit taken aback, I don't even know why," I honestly answered. "Well Kazutora, stay safe and try not to cause too much trouble tomorrow," I waved and left the top of the building. 

......

The day has finally come and today's conflict will be finally finished. I contacted the former Black Dragons to come and watch the fight as that'll help me with my plan with Baji. 

"Oi there little girl~ What are you doing in such a dangerous place by yourself?~" A tall boy with Annabelle's hair asked me while grabbing my wrist 

"That is none of your business so please let me go," I answered. 

"Yeah, just let her go. She'll probably get killed today for being here," the chicken spoke. 

"Well, I'm not letting her go".

"Aniki!" 

Suddenly a familiar voice spoke, "excuse me but could you guys not touch her." I looked to see the former Black Dragons. "You're hurting her so let go," Shin pressed making the boy let go of me. 

"Let's go Y/N," Wakasa held my hand gently and guided me away from those troublemakers. "Are you hurt? Did he do something to you?" I shook my head in response and he just hugged me tightly. 

......

The fight has started already and so far I'm looking out for both my brother and Baji. 

I can see that Takemichi is beaten up already and now he's yelling some inspiring words to himself and everyone else.

"Come at me, jackasses! I-I ain't going down... I'm gonna end all of this! I'ma gonna... crush all of you!" Takemichi screamed out causing Toman to stand back up allowing Draken to do his little thing. 

"Shin, he kind of reminds me of you," Takeomi spoke making the rest of us nod. 

"Yeah... I'm going to have to talk to that kid..." I looked at him and Shin's eyes are filled with hope. 

"You two are both weak in women and in fights," Benkei stated, making us all laugh. 

"HEY! THAT'S NOT TRUE!" 

"It kind of is though Shin," Wakasa added. 

"But still you are really encouraging," I tell him causing him to smile. 

"Ummm, guys look your brother is getting beat up pretty awfully," Takeomi said which made us all look in the same direction only to see a bloody Mikey knocking three guys all at once. 

"Shin, call the ambulance for 3 injured," I told him while walking away from them. 

Guess it's time Baji. You better live through it together.