𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐦

Aki's POV

Just like my sister predicted Mucho betrayed Toman and attacked First Division. Koko, Inupi, Takemichi, Chifuyu, and I are now in a room all beaten up by Mucho. 

"The First Division is Toman's traitor. Tenjiku's pay. And the mastermind behind it all is Hanagaki Takemichi! That's what you're thinking, isn't it? Mucho!" Inupi questioned. 

"Hanagaki isn't the traitor," Koko defended. 

"Mucho... you've got it all wrong. We're not betraying Toman at all," Inupi spoke. 

"Now kneel and apologize to us, damn it! We're not gonna tell anyone~," Koko sang as Inupi agreed with him. 

"What have you guys been blabbering about? You guys aren't involved in our 'special duty' that I've mentioned. I was one of the founding members of Tenjiku. You guys are now my enemy. Your life ends here or Kokonoi you can join Tenjiku and save the three here. You can decide their fate," Mucho announced as he sank his foot on Inupi's head. 

"Mucho, I'm sure we can talk about this!" I yelled. 

"Mikey isn't Izana's only plan. Kokonoi's financial power, Kisaki's brain, and Mikey's charisma."

"What about my sister then? I know you guys took her with you!" 

"Don't you think if there's a King there should also be a Queen? Y/N is Izana's Queen and plus I know your sister is really talented in many things such as invention. I think you know that better than I do."

"That's right my sister was always talented in many ways. Her dream is to be a scientist and create things such as a cure for someone like me..." 

"Exactly, I would only assume she would be the most useful but also the most dangerous one." 

Just then Takemichi suddenly screamed, "AHHHHH!" We all look at him staring at the floor only to look at us soon after, "I don't give a shit if you or anyone else finds them useful! Koko-kun, you don't have to listen to that bastard. Kokonoi Hajime is a member of the First Division, I won't hand my subordinate to the likes of you!" 

"There's no way you can win against me." 

"This isn't about winning or losing!" 

"And we won't die either!" Chifuyu shouted with Takemichi. 

"Let's goooooo!!!!" The three of us screamed. 

"I'm with them too!" Inupi declared. 

"You brats should just die! What'll you do now, Kokonoi? At this rate these four will die, won't they?" 

He was beating the three of us left and right. Our faces were close to unrecognizable but we still kept on fighting through sheer adrenaline. 

"Enough Mucho! I'll do as you say! So please let them go!" Koko gave in. 

......

The four of us are now at Shin's shop with him. 

"Even though we did what we said we would do, I don't know if we really accomplished anything," Chifuyu started. 

"I mean you got beat up," Takeomi said making us glare at him. 

"What exactly is your sister planning?" Inupi asked making everyone turn to look at me. 

"I'm not quite sure myself all I know is that she's trying to figure out what Kisaki's goal is and maybe help Izana along the way..." 

"Y/N's doing this to protect us. She doesn't want us to get our hands dirty so she's trying to figure everything out and then sort everything. Starting from stopping Izana and helping him. Finding Kisaki's goal and preventing him from killing anyone, keeping an eye on Tenjiku while feeding us info, and so much more." 

"Takemichi... how do you know all that?" I questioned making him smile at me. 

"The day when we last saw Y/N, she pretended to leave and stayed behind to talk to me privately. She told me, 'I entrust you to make decisions that'll affect everyone. Only you can save them all and I'll help you in your long journey. Protect everyone, Takemichi'. Then she left with Kakucho so I knew she was sacrificing herself for us..." 

"I see..." 

"I wanted to retrieve the Black Dragons you created, Shin... but it went to shit and I ended up getting involved with it as well. However, not too long ago I met this girl. When I first met her I was really pissed at her cause she made fun of us but when I got to know her... she was actually so nice yet sad. At first, I didn't think much of it but for some reason, I couldn't ignore it. Your sister, Y/N, was afraid of you hating her for the rest of your life... I wanted to help her and without me knowing I realized how stupid I had been. I was trying to recreate something that would never happen if I continued living the way I did. For that, I'm grateful to Y/N and Takemichi for helping me realize the truth," he smiled sweetly to himself. 

I didn't know what to say to that and I could tell nobody knew what to say as well. 

"Wait, don't tell me you are in love with Y/N too!" Chifuyu yelled at the top of his lungs.

"What?!" 

"Hold up, you both like Y/N-chan?!" Shin asked more like screaming. 

"Wait, how many people like Y/N?" Benkei questioned making us all think. 

"Great question let's count!" Takeomi happily exclaimed. "For starters, I know my dumbass brother likes her so that's one. Shin, Waka, Mikey, the guy at the hospital who got stabbed with Aki, the lilac hair boy who brought food to Y/N every single day, the tiger tattoo boy, the blue-haired boy, Chifuyu, Inupi, Kakucho, Izana-" before he could continue I stopped him.

"Wait, all of you guys are in love with my sister?!" I screamed. "What?! When did you guys all fall for her?! Shin, Waka, I thought you guys were on my side!!!" 

"No, we still are!" Shin tried explaining. 

"He's right! Aki, we aren't trying to hurt her! We love her and want to treasure her!" Wakasa added. 

"Please don't hate us!" Chifuyu joined in. 

"I didn't mean to try and hurt Y/N before!" Inupi included. 

......

Y/N's POV

It was getting dark now and Izana called for a meeting. 

"Tomorrow you guys are going to attack the Captains of the Second and the Fourth Divisions before we fight Toman. They are going to have a meeting and when Rindou, Ran, and Shion see them you guys are going to attack them from behind."

"Izana! Why would you ask them to do that?!" I yelled. 

"Sit back down, Y/N. I may have let you get away from convincing me otherwise this is different. We have to win tomorrow or there is no future for Tenjiku anymore. So please don't worry too much and instead, you can go shopping with Koko and Sanzu." 

"Fine, but if my brother gets hurt in the process- never mind I just hope you know what exactly you are doing." With that, I left with some of them following me. I had no choice but to listen to them even though I didn't want to. 

"Y/N, what's your plan now?" Haru asked me. 

"I'm going to stop them of course."

"But how? Kisaki has Izana in the palm of his hands," Koko spoke. 

"Kisaki's downfall will be that he didn't get rid of me when he had the chance during the Bloody Halloween," I smirked. 

.

.

.

.