CHAPTER 3: ADDICTION

NO POV:

A few hours later, it became morning all of them were there, just waking up from their rest... All of them, except one of the heroes...

CITREN POV:

We all woke up, my sleep was... Better tonight since for some odd reason I didn't hear Tsavorite snoring, like at all and it was pretty werid to me

We all when to breakfast, we didn't see Tsavorite there, he must be still asleep from that walk from yesterday, but I'll let him sleep...

But as time passes by, it was now 1 PM and Tsavorite still wasn't awake, so they decide to investigate...

I asked the others if we could go check on Tsavorite since it's about 1 PM and he still hasn't got up, thankfully they agreed to come with me, cause I didn't know if he was hurt, he was sick, anything could've happened, so I was really worried about him...

But the thing that we saw... Horrified me

He wasn't there, and there was no trace of him being there.

NO POV:

Pentellow: W-where's Tsavorite

Citren: That's why I didn't hear him snoring! I knew something was up!

Cyan: Well why are we sitting here wasting time, we need to go find him, and fast!

Iris: I agree with Cyan, we need to get going before something happens...

Cube: Well, let's just hope he's not hurt.

Citren: Agreed...

And so the group went on to look for him, searching for hours with no sign of him anywhere, no clues, no footprints, and no sign of him was to be found..

PENTELLOW POV:

I'm such a bad caretaker I'm such a bad caretaker I'm such a bad caretaker I'm such a bad caretaker how could I let this happen... I don't deserve to be a caretaker, we have to find him soon because this is all my fault...

I'm his caretaker and I allowed this to happen, therefore it is my responsibility to find him...

NO POV:

As the group walked on for another hour or two, they finally found a clue, footprints... But something came with those footprints, sure it was a good sign, but I bad sign followed

The smell... Of Smoke.

Pyrare: Uh guys, do you smell that?

Iris: It smells like

Gold: Yeah. Smoke we can tell. We're not dumb.

Citren had slapped gold, snapping at him

Citren: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND GOLD?! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO BE SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THIS FOR ALL WE KNOW TSAVORITE COULD BE DYING RIGHT NOW SO SHU-

Suddenly, they saw a fire... And a figure standing in the huge fire... Laughing... Manically...

And who did the figure look like?

The person they were looking for...