ep 10: secret people ?

[A/N: THIS STORY WILL ALSO FOCUS ON MYSTERY BUT ON ROM TOO OFCOURSE . Y'ALL WILL KNOW SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS IN THIS PART ;) READ TILL THE LAST TO KNOW ]

[10 feb ]

The lecture was going on but you were spacing out . You were deep in your thoughts .

Your (y/n's) pov:

What am I even doing ? It has already been few days since I came here but I made zero progress with this mission . I executed my previous missions smoothly but what about this one ? It's as if I keep forgetting about my job ; it's as if I keep forgetting that I didn't come here to enjoy my life . If I will make any mistake here , I know that I won't be alive . I want to quit all this and live a happy life but .... 

I excused myself as I went in the washroom . Why isn't anybody here ? Not my business but normally there are more students in the washroom than in the classes .. But better that nobody is here . I kept my bag on the basin as I splashed water on my face . Out of no where someone strangled me . I looked in the mirror , this person was wearing a mask but it was a guy . I tried getting out of his grip . 

Author's pov:

You used your elbow to hit his chest as you kicked his dick hard . He crotched but he somehow ran away from there , actually you let him go .     

'Who was this weak ass ?'

[SOMEWHERE ELSE ; IN A DARK ROOM]

There was 3 guys in this room . A redish-pink haired guy got up from the chair as he looked outside the window . It was raining .  "Did that guy go there?" The redish-pink haired guy spoke breaking the silence as another guy spoke , "Yes and we instructed him not to do much , just choke her and leave ." 

The 3rd guy in that room rolled his eyes as he rested his back on wall . "Why are you guys even keeping her alive ? She isn't even doing her work properly . What's the meaning of doing all these ? Ain't our goal that old hag ? Why are you both even wasting your time on that stupid girl?"      The other two guys turned their head as they looked at the 3rd guy .  "Oh please Sunghoon . We are just doing what we were told to do." 

"I have nothing to say to you both . You guys just love wasting time . The friendship cliche thing with Ni-ki was stupid and this is way stupider ," Sunghoon said making an unamused face .

"I met her yesterday . I found nothing special in her . How is she even one of the top spies ?" Jay said while looking at the redish-haired guy .

"I know her way better than you two do ." The redish-haired guy spoke .

Jay nod and said , "Heeseung hyung , what do you think about her though?" 

"Will you two stop talking about that girl? Such a boring topic ." Sunghoon side commented .