ep 4 : planning out the project

"Watch your mouth, " He said with an unamused face .   You apologized . "Anyways , about the project , we need to make a script of our own and act on it . So, let's do something where I killed you," He said ignoring your apology . You rolled your eyes .   "Why don't I be the one killing you instead ?"  You said with a sarcastic tone .  "Shut up-" He said as you mocked him by mimicking his words and tone "sHuT uP" He glared at you .

"Why do you even bother to open your mouth?" He said and you replied saying , "Why do you even bother to breathe ? "    "The same reason you do" He said followed by rolling his eyes .

"UGH SO ANNOYING .  At this rate , we won't even be able to discuss the topic by this year" You said while looking at him .  "As if I care. "  "Well you don't mister , but I do. Anyways let's choose the theme first?"

"What do you mean by theme ?" He asked with a confused face .

"I meant do you want the act to be funny , romantic or sad ?" 

"I don't care . As long as you die in that act." You rolled your eyes again at his sentence but then you looked back at his . "YES . WAH- I GOT IDEA!!" You slightly yelled as he looked at you in disgust .

"Chill . I am not deaf , I can hear."     "Ow I thought you couldn't"   You both glared at each other.

"Just tell me what's the idea." He said waiting for you to say what you thought . "Umm basically , why don't we just do an angsty act ? "  You suggested .

"Whatever ."

"And just cause you are so desperate for me to die . At the end of the act , I can die ?" 

"Then that wouldn't be sad"

"JUST SHUT UP RIKI"

.................................................

"Uff such a lame shit I am doing... pftt" Riki said whining for God knows how many times already.  "Let's just go with the flow , shall we ?" You said in an annoyed tone.

.

.

.

(A/N: YOU ALL WILL KNOW ABOUT WHAT THE WHOLE STORY OF THAT ACT IS LATER- IN ONE OF THE UPCOMING PARTS)

(GOAL: 100 READS IN TOTAL)