F/n loves music as much as Y/n loves the stars. It's everything for her and because she is such a musical genius F/n can basically play every single instrument you can imagine: guitar, piano, violin, saxophone ect. Even Y/n still doesn't know what instrument F/n can't play.

...

Y/n tried to sleep but no hope. After hours of trying she gave up and went out to lay on the grass gazing at the sky again. She still thinks about that weird feeling when seeing Nagi. He hasn't been able to get out of her head for the past days. It's not that she has a crush on him (yet :) ) it's rather because Nagi is so familiar to her. After thinking about this for the next hours straight she finally fell asleep outside.

The next day they ran to school barely making it in time. Somehow there may be some changes in the classes which means either they have to go to different classes or they stick together and get in a different class ( or vice versa ).

Fortunately both can stick together and were switched to a different class. Upon entering the class both of the girls were surprised to find Reo and Nagi in the class. When they found their seats they see Reo coming up to the two girls.

Reo: "What a coincidence ! Nice seeing you guys here too !"

F/n: "Well look who's here. Fancy meeting you guys here. I guess we're classmates now."

Nagi: "Reo who's there ?"

Reo: "It's F/n and Y/n you remember them from last time ?"

Nagi: "...nice seeing you here."

"Is Nagi always like that ? He seems as if he doesn't give a shit about anything."

Reo: "That's because he's just a slacker it's really normal. Hey what about hanging out after school like as friends you know?"

F/n: "Damn we just met few days back for one time but nice i'm only going when Y/n comes tho."

"I'm coming don't worry  i'm sure it'll be fun !"

Reo: "Yo Nagi care for joining us ? We have to practice anyway."

Nagi: "Aah... but if you say so then i'll join you guys."

Reo: "Great! well then it's set!"

When the class began, Y/n almost exploded of happiness because the topic was astronomy. Instantly everyone in class knows her excitement for the topic. The teacher was impressed by her knowledge of astrology and even praised her for it. Y/n isn't very comfortable with praises but it makes her even happier. When their school day ended the four of them started to go to the arcade partially because it's the only place where Nagi would go.

Reo: "I didn't know you'd love astronomy that much Y/n you were incredible today !"

F/n: "She's just a total space freak. But Bestie you were different today."

"Well maybe because of the class change and the topic !"  Y/n said with  the biggest grin on her face.

Nagi: "...Ah! I died."

Reo: "Nagi save your battery for later not that you will go all sulking about it."

Nagi: "Fine we're there anyway."