Cinnamon Girl

* This book would have the Third person POV*

" And then! She ran out with Blue hair!" Afiya laughed. "You're crazy, Afiya! I can't believe you put blue hair dye in Cho's Shampoo" Draco choked on his water. " Ew, Draco!" Afiya said getting up. Draco stopped laughing and looked into her eyes. Their gazes locked in each other. " There they are! The love birds" Davis said making Afiya and Draco break eye contact, " Gir jao! Bas usakee annkhon mein hi gir jao" Diego said hitting her head. ( Fall! Just fall into his eyes )

 She playfully hits his arm. " aisa kuchh be nahin hai, Diego" She said turning to her plate, " Can you guys talk in English? You know I don't understand Hindi, Guys" Draco says drinking his water. " We know, Barbie" Dario said, sitting between Afiya and Draco followed by Diego and Davis. " Come on, There is so much space next to us!" Afiya sighed. " We know but we like to sit with our favorite sister," Dario said hugging Afiya and then ruffling her hair. (  It's nothing like that, Diego )

" I just did it," she whined. " Who do you need to look pretty for? Balise?" Diego said taking a bite out of his toast. " Draco, Of course! Isn't that right, Afiya" Davis smirks. She slaps his head softly. Draco took it as a sign to get up. " Where are you going, Draco? You haven't eaten anything." Afiya said stopping Draco. " I have to change my shirt" Draco winks at her, receiving a nod from Afiya. " I have umm class. I have to go" She said quickly taking her wand. " It's 9 pm, Afiya. Tum sach mein kahaan ja rahi ho?" Davis said looking at her suspiciously. (  where exactly are you going )

With no reply, Evelyn runs out. She looks around for Draco. " Draco? Where are you?" She looked around. " Boo!" Draco jumps in front of her with a single rose. She looks at him angrily and hits him gently. " Can you believe how long I have missed you?!" She said looking into his eyes. " Ow, I know but Dad kept making me stay, But I am here now, aren't I?" He said opening his arms. She falls into his embrace. " Mom and Dad came to visit..." She sniffed. " Oh, Afiya..." He pats her back. " They got my results... I got an A, not an A*...." She cried. He pulls away and wipes her tears. 

" Come on, Let's go to my room" Draco holds her hand and she nods in response. They walk through the dark hallways of Hogwarts chatting about random shit. " So. Your telling me you, Draco Malfoy got rejected by Sarah Thomas? That ugly self-centered bitch! I don't understand what you saw in her!" She huffed. Draco chuckled as they reached the Slytherin common room. 

"pure blood," Said Draco, the door opened slowly revealing a low-ceilinged, dungeon-like room with greenish lamps and chairs. " Hey, Blaise and pansy" Afiya smirked. They slowly pulled away from their kiss looking embarrassed. " Give me my 50 gallons, Afiya!" Draco said jumping up and down like a kid. " Fine," She said giving him 50 golden coins, then smiling. She imagined Draco's smile again and again in her head. She felt a small tap on her shoulder, breaking her train of thought, " Let's go, Afiya" Draco said holding her hand. 

They walked to Draco's room hand in hand. She let go of his hand and walked to his bed.  "You are so lucky, Draco, You have your own room. I don't mind sharing mine with Pansy but after she starte dating, I'm sure, I won't be sleeping in there again" She laughed. " Well, You know your always welcomed here," Draco said sitting next to her. They both fall into each other's eyes again. 

Draco looks at her lips and then into her eyes. They slowly lean in, inches from each other, Draco breaks the gap and kisses her, and her eyes widen. He slowly pulls away and looks behind her. " Shit" He mumbled. 

Hello, I'm Vaniya. This is the first chapter of ' Tabahh ho Gaye' an Indian-themed book based in Hogwarts. I know this is random but It is what it is, I hope you all will like this book. That's all for now see you next time. 

Love, Vaniya <3