Best Dog Healthy Treats & Chews of 2023

Best Dog Healthy Treats - According to the Dog Parents, Veterinarians, and Dog Trainers, if you have a dog that you love and who keeps you company at home, you presumably want to spoil them or, if you're like me, you want to teach them how to play the piano. In any case, you'll need to stock up on dog treats. Additionally, browsing the virtual canine aisle for treats can be confusing: As a responsible dog owner, you want to discover activities that your pet will enjoy while also maintaining their wellbeing. And there are more choices than ever before, including sustainable insect chews, subscription treat boxes, and freeze-dried organ meats.

https://ustopbest.com/best-dog-healthy-treats/

We polled ten experts—veterinarians, animal nutritionists, canine-behavior experts, dog trainers, and some Strategist dog parents—about the treats they advise or give to their own dogs in an effort to help limit the options. Just keep in mind that "treats" are not a substitute for a healthy meal, and that overindulging in high-calorie snacks will actually harm your canine.

In light of the foregoing, we've put together this list of ten treats for almost any dog, including easy-to-carry snacks for picky eaters; treats that can help an old dog learn new skills, and long-lasting chews for teething puppies. All the expert-recommended and Strategist-tested picks below are listed in a straightforward table of contents to make buying them online as simple as possible. Click any of the links to jump directly to a particular category of treat, or continue reading to learn more about what factors we considered when choosing our picks.