Chapter 12: The Heiress

Magsimula sa umpisa

"You are a lucky man; you have a such beautiful wife."

"And I am lucky too, to have a handsome husband" Jessica reply with a teasing smile.

"Way to go, way to go." Mr. Smith laugh at Jessica's said and I laugh too with the two ladies small talk.

"I hope my son's found a woman like her." Mr. Smith added as he tapped my shoulder.

"Oh, before I forgot is Ms. Sandoval already here?" Mrs. Smith suddenly ask then look around while still holding his husband arm.

My smile automatically disappeared, I frowned at her. "Excuse me, madam but pardon?"

"I am looking for Andrea Sandoval is she coming?" there is hoping on her eyes, and it's confusing me how did she know her.

"I'm afraid she wasn't coming Madam." Jessica suddenly said.

"Oh?" confuse were written all over the face of Mrs. Smith. That's gave me more uncomfortable feeling. "I though...." Her gaze suddenly fell to her husband as if they are talking to each other by just looking at each other.

Then Mr. Smith look at me with an apologetic look. "There's maybe a little misunderstanding, don't mind her; we just go inside"

I just smile and give a nod to a waiter who also standing at our side to guide him on his table.

"Please enjoy the party."

We been standing here for an hour smiling, greeting, talk a little to our guest. This is what I hate to be a host it's fucking tiring.

"Hey..." it's my mom I kiss her as a greeting and give a slightly top on a shoulder to my dad. Jessica gave them both a kiss.

"It's about to start..." mom said while looking inside the venue.

"I think so..." Jessica reply to her.

"I think we should go inside now..." dad also said.

"We will just wait a little there's might another guess who'll come." I reply.

"Sir, Madam... The party are about to start." The event organizer said to us.

I nodded to them we are about to walk inside when suddenly a black Mercedes stop in the front we all look and wait to the person who's inside the car.

Then a man with my same age as mine exit to the car he walk on the other side and open it. When her acquaintance exit, Good heaven I held my breath he's holding a woman wearing a black long gown perfectly hanging on her upper body her hips swaying on her best rhythm.