eleven. say yes to heaven

Start from the beginning

"um," bella made a thinking face taking a step forward. the proximity between them was insanely close. nicole wanted nothing more than to just press herself but she held against it and just watched bella's every move. "no."

nicole gasped as bella walked away sliding on her shoes and walking out the door. nicole's mouth stayed wide while bella picking up their car keys. "come on, we're going to be late."

"oh so it's an appointment. alright, alright." nicole said and when the two reached bella's car, nicole started asking questions and bella responded back dryly.

"is it a restaurant?"

"no."

"are you getting matching tattoos?"

"no."

"uh, zoo?"

"no."

bella was giddily when they got out of the car and nicole has yet to find out where bella is taking her. bella was nervous, she was always nervous around nicole. but now, she's extremely nervous. nicole got closer to bella and intertwined their fingers together as they entered the small building.

nicole frowned her eyebrows looking around the area. but when her eyes landed on a couple from a far, painting on clay sculptures was when it clicked. "oh my god," nicole felt herself getting emotional at the fact that bella listened to one of her random rants not so long ago. "bells."

"surprised?" bella said chuckling nervously and nicole spun on her heels and threw her arms around bella. the girl behind the counter smiling at them letting them having their moment before helping. bella wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and brought her close. if not closer.

"god bella," nicole breathed out breaking away putting her hand on each side of his face. "this is amazing. you're so amazing."

"you think i'm amazing?" bella blurted out instead of just saying it mentally. nicole giggled at her question and pressed her lips on his cheek. nicole pulled away from the stunned brunette and went up to the girl behind the counter.

she thinks im amazing.

instagram !

nicoleleblanc

liked by bellaramsey and othersnicoleleblanc say yes to me

nicoleleblanc say yes to me...
tagged — bellaramsey

limited comments!

bellaramsey we're good artist
nicoleleblanc were good

bellaramsey i'll say yes to whatever you want to do
nicoleleblanc gosh im going to miss you

tenzingtrainor my favorite couple
liked by nicoleleblanc

user9 awwweee

nellieship im the number 1 shipper 🤞🤞🤞
tenzingtrainor no i am.
nellieship keep telling yourself that buddy🥱
tenzingtrainor i'm now your number one hater
nellieship awwwee how nice. so touching
tenzingtrainor 🖕