00 ; 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎

✎  𝙺𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙸. 

Sighing loudly, I rolled onto my stomach gazing into the camera attempting to get the male's attention who was on the other side of the phone. " Don't you have someone else to be talking to? I think speaking with that bitch of yours would be more safe of you to do instead of wasting my time. "  

" Listen, Ki. That ain't my.. " He hesitated for a second, trying to find the right words. 

" Your BITCH! " I emphasized, not having time for him making me seem like i'd be talking out my ass. "  A low scoff rolled off my lips as, I rolled my eyes not making any contact with the screen anymore. 

" Stop rolling your fuckin' eyes at me. The only way they should be rolling back that far is from me fucking you from the back. " 

Taken back at his tone I breathed in deeply, still not making eye contact. " Whatever, as if that would ever happen. I'd hate to catch something, Lord know what that girl got. "

" Very funny, Ki. How about instead of running your mouth, you come down to the studio & bring that overnight bag I don't plan on sending you back home.

" Are you going to be explaining that part to my brother? You know him right? Kentrel about six foot? He gave you a black eye that time you thought it was cool to run up & smack my ass.

He exhaled, shaking his head. " You ain't have to bring that shit up, just bring your ass dawg.

Before I could get the chance to react the call was ended. I groaned pushing up from the bed and making my way to the closet. Picking up whatever my eyes landed on first and packing it up into a small duffle. Swinging it around my shoulder, I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs into the living room area. 

" Ma! I'm leaving, I'll be back in the morning. " I shouted hoping she'd hear me. 

Right as I got the bottom door unlocked, Kentrel came trotting down the hall like a happy pitbull. " I hope you not thinking you 'finna go see that boy. " 

" What does it matter to you? You don't see me complaining when you balls deep in them snow bunnies every other day.

Without any hesitation he lunged towards me but, thankfully our stepfather jumped in front of him. " What's wrong wit you boy? You don't dare lay a finger on your sister.

" Tell her stop giving away pussy to these niggas and then maybe, just maybe i'll be a little calm.

My blood began to boil quickly. " Fuck you. " Was the only word I could seem to form at the time. I swiftly exited the house and got into my car. I understand brothers being protective but this was little too much to deal with. 

The ride to the studio hadn't be awfully long unlike other times. I parked on the curb before stepping out of the car and looking up at the sky. The stars looked so beautiful along with the moon. Everything up there had seemed to look so pretty to me and I loved it. I proceeded to walk up to the front door and gave it a knock. 

" Took you long enough, you look nice. " He smirked, bitting the bottom of his lip. 

Stepping inside of the lobby, I smiled. " Thanks. " I followed him downstairs into his private session and took a seat on the couch. 

" You the first to hear this, Ki. If this basketball shit don't work out music is about to be where it's at for me. I need you opinion on this, critique me as hard as you want.

" Play me something then. " 

He walked to his laptop and began to play the song. I started to dance to the beat and he eventually did the same. It was a hit already to me, at least. I stood up and gave him the tightest hug ever. 

" I'm so proud of you. " The music echoed out in the background. 

Before he could get any words out, his phone rung. I glanced down at the caller ID and wasn't surprised that it was Jordyn. Or as I like to call her, the weird obsessive baby mother. He always goes on about how he wants nothing to do with her if it's not about his son but, that's like explaining how to tie your shoe to a toilet. I walked back to sit down on the couch as he answered. 

" Wassup?... Word?... Yeah, I'll be there in a few shakes... Aight, see you then. " He hung up & turned his attention to me. 

Standing up from the couch, I grabbed my duffle and walked to the steps. " I'm going to Monet's. See you later.

Another day, same night.