In a competitive environment such as Totsuki, if anyone caught wind of her weakness... well it's safe to say her days will no longer be peaceful. Things however never go her way easily.

After a certain event, one might ask 'why aren't the upper seats of the Elite Ten doing anything?' Well, the answer is quite simple.

They're busy.

The Elite Ten were dealing with many headaches at a time. Never in the history of Totsuki had the Seats of Elite Ten been shuffled, vacated, and filled so often to the point no one knows for sure who was ranked where after the Fourth Seat. At one point three people were occupying the Ninth Seat and because it was filled and vacated so often, a few who obtained its power, although for a short time abused it.

And because the chaos created by Yumi overlapped in the background, the abuse of power went completely unnoticed. Yes, it was her fault, the unintentional decoy.

When it was finally noticed, the headmaster called for an emergency meeting. With Yumi as the topic of interest.

Two years ago Yumi Yukihira was expelled, that was the decision made by the Elite Ten. There weren't many members during the meeting and thus it was unanimous. The reason written was because of her violent and reckless behavior. Only the headmaster was against this decision and with the argument that in a culinary school, she hadn't broken any rules.

For one full week, everything from banters, curses, blame, and everything in between were thrown back and forth. It was like the private of the jury room. They bickered until a decision was made.

Yumi, by her own volition, would rid the academy of every Noir.

It was the start of her infamous rampage where many thought she finally went mad. As soon as a noir is spotted, Yumi would immediately initiate a challenge with them, and win through proper preparations as well as training she received from the upper ten. There were also many normal shokugeki mixed in to not raise too much suspicion.

All was well until she couldn't take it anymore and exploded in rage.

**********

"Yeah, I left the academy after the headmaster slapped a suspension onto my forehead. And thus the start of my journey through the chef's underworld equivalent."

Asahi scowls at her. "Don't call it that." They are currently sitting in the living room of Asahi's former noir rendevous. Bottles littered the floor as there was no way Asahi can stand being in the same room as her sober. Yumi of course invited herself in.

"So why did you want to marry our headmaster?" Yumi asks casually, folding her legs under her as she sits on the couch.

He made a face before turning away and taking a sip of his drink.

"I meant before you found out she's your half-sister," Yumi said, rolling her eyes, and refilling her own cup.

He glares at her.

"Fine, don't tell me." She scoffs. "But just so you know Erina's heading to the U.S. right about now."

Asahi froze and placed down his cup.

"Oh so now you're interested." Yumi rolled her eyes. "Got any more alcohol?"

"Aren't you underaged?"

"In what country?"

***************

"Yumi!" A voice called out to her in an exasperated manner.

Yumi lifted her head and giggled recognizing the person in front of her. "Satoshi." She reached over and hooked both her arms around his torso.

"How many times have I warned you not to drink when I'm not around?"

Yumi tilted her head and stared at her fingers, lifting each one as she counted. "Five?" she offered with a lighthearted smile.

He only sighed as he pats her head. "I am punishing you when you're sober."

***********

Author note.

This is the final chapter of my shokugeki no soma fanfiction. Thanks for reading till the end.

This was a five-year-long journey. Why did it take so long? I don't know either. I thought it would take less time.

I was confident that I'll finish this fanfiction... eventually.

Like every story I write, I planned this story out from start to finish... with everything in between missing. I knew from the start that she couldn't taste anything so left a lotta hints lying around. Yumi still can't taste anything except when she eats food made by Isshiki, her meeting and having him as a boyfriend didn't cure her or anything.

Satoshi was supposed to be a yandere, but I wanted her to have a healthy-ish relationship.

Oh well, see ya in the extras cuz damn I wrote a lot of them while writing this fic.