Big Baby

"Illya? Darling, why are you still in bed? Are you sick? It's time for breakfast, come on." Napoleon said as he walked fully dressed back into the bedroom where the Russian was still laying in bed. He rolled over and whined.

"...sad..." He said without looking at the American man.

"You're sad?" Napoleon asked as he walked over to put a hand on Illya's shoulder.

"yes" Illya said in a quiet voice, barely above a whisper.

"Are you sad because of something or do you just feel sad?" Napoleon asked and rubbed slightly at the cold bicep and shoulder under his hand. Illya answered after a long moment.

"...miss my mama" He said in a shameful voice. Napoleon's heart aches for the other man. Always acting so tough but still such a poor little boy on the inside. They only yet get to see this vulnerable, soft side to him in such rarity sometimes they forget it even exists.

"Oh Peril, that's a big reason to be sad. Do you want something?" Solo asked. He knew the ex KGB wouldn't ask for anything but he needed to ask.

"I'm cold too" Illya sighed out and deflated into a big pouty puddle. His shoulders folded forward as he curled in on himself, he drew his knees up slightly too. ' How could someone so big look so small?' thought the american as he plotted a good plan.

"Do you want Gaby to come cuddle with you? I'll go get a nice warm breakfast for all of us and we can stay in all today and go out tonight. Does that sound okay Darling?" The American asked and continued to rub and massage at the others shoulder, arm, and back. Illya sighed and nodded, keeping his eyes down and away from where his lover stood over him.

"... yeah. thanks Napoleosha" he said and glanced up at the shimmering blue eyes looking down at him.

"You're welcome" Napoleon said quietly and rubbed down the expanse of Illya's back before leaving the room.

"Hey Gab, Illya's sad so I'm going to go get hot pastries and cocoa. He's cold so go cuddle the ice pop." Napoleon said when he walked back out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

"Aww poor baby! Make sure to get him extra." Gaby said with her hand over her heart as she finishes pulling up her stockings. She looked around for a moment and just pulled off her dress and grabbed the shirt she had slept in.

"Yeah I'll try and find the sweetest ones. He said he misses his mama so I think you'd be better to cuddle him right now. I'll be back soon." Napoleon explained and kissed the German girl's head. She patted his arm and walked toward the doors but stopped abruptly. She turned and looked at the man over her shoulder.

"You know... I had an idea while we were coming back last night..."

"Peril! Gaby! I'm back. Sit up, I got something to eat." Napoleon said loudly as he relocked the door behind him. He had a large bag of pastries wrapped up in papers and a bag of lidded hot chocolate cups.

He toes off his shoes and opens the bedroom doors again. Illya was dreary eyed as he sat up in bed, Gaby rubbed up and down his back and smiled at him with just a hint of pity. Illya yawned and blinked open his eyes. Napoleon smiled as he walked closer and noticed the blanket marks that lashed across the Russians ribs and side.

"I got breakfast. Smells pretty good, yeah?" Napoleon said as he opened the bag under Illya's nose. He yawned and sniffed at the bag.

Gaby stood up and grabbed a bath towel and came back to her spot on the bed. She spread it out for crumbs under them. Illya was still pouting but had his hand down in the bag. He fished out what looked like heaven drizzled in chocolate.