~ 12 - Almost Kiss (Two Years Earlier) ~

ابدأ من البداية

Just like it was that day, when all three of us were staying overnight at Brent's place.

It started off normal enough; Brent's nana constantly checking on us as we played video games, ate a shit ton of food, and talked about stupid teenage stuff.

At around eight, like she always does, Brent's Nana comes in the room and gives Brent a embarrassingly long kiss on the cheek and says goodnight to us.

After a hug or five, she finally shut Brent's bedroom door.

That's when the party really started, by that I mean we started became rated R instead of PG-13.

Yeah...badass guys we were.

After hours spent playing videos games, we were done with that.

We moved onto Elliott's expensive ass laptop where we did what every 15 year old guy does, look at half naked ladies.

Although Brent was blushing too much and covering his eyes to see. Even then he was an adorable guy, perfect for my sister.

Seriously, I trust no one more than him for her.

"Dude, look." Elliott complained, knocking on Brent's forehead. When Brent didn't move, Elliott sighed and pried Brents hands away from his eyes.

"Come on, do you not like women?" He teased.

Brent shook his head, eyes still shut hard. "I do like them, they're beautiful."

Elliott rolled his eyes. "Your so fucking sweet Brent, it hurts."

I laughed. "It's not his fault you don't have a heart."

Elliott looked at me and smacked me upside the head. "I have a big heart, thank you very much." Now, I know that shit isn't true.

Back then though, I thought he was one of the best people I knew. Oh how stupid I was, I still am.

"The only thing you have that's big is your ego." I retorted.

"That's all that's big?" Elliot said, nudging me.

I turned away to hide the blush on my face. I cleared my throat. "Shut up, it's small."

We didn't mention what it was but it's obvious.

"Have you seen it?" Brent asked, eyes still shut.

My face went from pink to dark red.

"Hell no! I'd faint if I saw that thing!"

"Because it's so big?"

"Shut the fuck up Elliott!" I shoved him off the bed, sending him sprawling on the floor.

The three of us laughed.

"Damn Owen, those Anger Management classes not helping."

"You know I don't take those, plus they wouldn't do anything but waste my time."

"Well you know what will help?" Elliott asked.