The 4th Appointment

Y/N was enjoying her day off from work & sipping on a green smoothie when she heard her iPhone ring. The contact read "Ellmeyer Wellness Center" & she nearly choked on her smoothie while reaching over to snatch her phone off the coffee table.

Today, Y/N had an appointment for her semi-annual physical exam. Seven years ago, when she had began working as a creative director for Lou E. Baton, one of the top fashion houses in the world, she'd been forced into undergoing physical exams once every six months as per the company provided life insurance policy demanded. Which was annoying at first, but Y/N ended up bonding with her physician, Dr. Clara Ellmeyer. She was an older lady but they bonded over their shared love of fashion & fragrance. They even exchanged gifts during holidays & birthdays.

Roughly two years ago, Dr. Clara Ellmeyer retired & her son, Dr. Claude Jean Ellmeyer took over the family practice. Y/N had met him only once prior to him becoming her primary care physician when he'd visited during the holidays. Claude had previously lived in Paris but moved back to New York City to take over his mother's position. Dr. Ellmeyer never spoke about her son very much, besides mentioning his academic accomplishments & that he spoke three languages, English, French & Japanese, the latter of which he learned from his late father who'd passed away when Claude still was in college.

Up until Claude had taken over for his mother, Y/N always looked forward to her physical exams. But now, she dreaded the day. So much so that she began scheduling herself off from work so she could mentally prepare for it. Dr. Claude Jean Ellmeyer was insanely attractive. He was tall, muscular & had long luscious black hair that flowed down his back. Just looking at him was enough to make Y/N begin leaking.

Ever since her first appointment with "Dr. Claude" as he preferred to be called, Y/N was a nervous wreck. However, through working in the nitty gritty fashion world, she'd learned how to hide her emotions well. You'd never know exactly how she felt unless you asked her directly. She never wore her emotions on her sleeve. So she could easily hide her crush. What Y/N couldn't hide from Dr. Claude was how her pussy would ache, throb & drip everywhere each time that he examined her. Claude always stayed professional & not once had he ever called her out about it. Nevertheless, each time she saw Dr. Claude, Y/N would become wetter & wetter.

Her last appointment was a tipping point for the both of them. He'd gotten a glimpse of her wet folds as she shifted her leg on the exam table. When she stood up, the usual wet spot on the table was much bigger. It was because Y/N had decided to pull out her rose toy & favorite dildo to play with herself the morning before her appointment, thinking that it would take the edge off. Instead it only made her want him 10x more. It made her crave & ache for Dr. Claude to be inside of her. The two stared at each other for what felt like an eternity before he finished her exam & exited the room.

Y/N scrambled to answer the phone. It was currently noon & her appointment was scheduled for 2pm later that day.

"Hello, this Y/N Y/LN" she greeted.

"Miss Y/LN, it's Dr. Claude. I wanted to see if we could push your appointment back to 4pm today instead? I have something I need to take care of here at the office, but if it's too much trouble for you, then we can just keep you scheduled at 2pm."

Y/N immediately became moist just from hearing his voice on the other side of the phone. She was confused as to why he was making this phone call himself, instead of having his secretary or one of the nurses do it on his behalf.

"Sure, that's fine. I'll see you at 4pm, Dr. Claude. Thank you for your call." Y/N agreed.

"Thank you Y/N, I'll see you soon." Claude hung up the phone without another word from Y/N.