BATTLE-year 7

Mulai dari awal

The four of them headed inside the ministry and made their way to Obtain a Horcrux, they got further and managed to get the Horcrux.

The potion wore off and they were chased by employees and Death eaters, The four of them went into a fireplace apparating them to the forest.

Ron managed to get shot but a spell which caused Isabel to panic while she tried to help him with Hermiones help.

The group stays in the forest for a while, using a barrier spell to keep the four of them from being seen by the snatchers.

September 31st 1997- The forest

The search for the Horcruxes continued, The locket Ron was wearing was a Horcrux and it managed to affect Ron.

Ron left them leaving the locket with the three of them, Isabel tried to chase after him but he was gone before she could find him.

Later that afternoon Isabel and hermione and Harry continued their search for the Horcruxes, Isabel was upset and tried her best to help them but she Missed Ron.

December 24th 1997- Godric's Hollow

Harry, Hermione and Isabel visited godrics hollow, that's when Harry and Isabel went inside of their home, the one that their parents died in, the memories they could've had there and the flashbacks of their parents deaths flashed through their minds.

The trio made their way to the graveyard, seeing Lily and James graves, Isabel held Harry's hand as they stood by their parents graves "merry Christmas Harry." Isabel said.

"Merry Christmas Isabel." Harry replied hugging his sister.

December 26th 1997- Forest Dean

Ron returned to help Harry, Harry Dived into the Lake to retrieve the sword but the lake froze over causing him to get stuck so Ron helped him out.

The two of them destroyed the locket with the sword and then returned to hermione and Isabel.

Isabel's eyes landed on Ron and she ran to hug him, "I missed you." She said, Ron smiled "you're voice let me back here." He said kissing her gently.

Hermione hugged Harry and sighed angrily at Ron for leaving.

December 28th 1997- Lovegoods house

Ron, Harry, Isabel and hermione all visit Xephilius lovegood, they're informed of the deathly hallows and each of them is given a gift, Harry had the cloak, Isabel was given the locket, Ron the Deluminator, Harry the sword and his first ever snitch, And hermione the tales of Beedle and bard.

The group sat there with Him for a while before he mentioned Luna was captured, the group noticed the ministry and managed to flee.

March 14th 1998- Forest

Snatchers made their way through the forest and spotted Harry, Ron Isabel and hermione, the snatchers chased after them managing to catch Isabel first "NO LET HER GO, GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY WIFE!" Ron yelled as he ran to get Isabel but another snatcher got him.

Hermione hit Harry with a spell so he'd be unrecognizable as the snatchers caught them.

March 15th 1998- Malfoy manor