Wya with my car boy!!!

No rush just wanna make sure you r safe

B home b4 11:30. It's a school night and I'm not letting you stay home tm if you're sleepy so you should come home sooner than later

I'm at Zaire's house rn I'll be back soon

Okay. Stop at WalMart for eggs and diapers for Mon'Trell and some yogurts for Evangeline I will send you the money when you get there

Ion need it

Sighing, I prepared to turn my phone off before my phone started vibrating in my hand.

Saida
Would like FaceTime...

Positioning the camera at a different angle so she wouldn't be able to see all the dirtiness outside, I answered the call. "Yooo?"

"Where you at? Wanna smoke?"

"You ain't even greet a nigga."

"I wanna smoke. I got some weed left over from last time just buy a shell and come get me."

"You tryna smoke that pain away, twin?"

"Yes, because my head been running wildddd!" She quoted the lyric. "Text me when you're outside. Thanks, you're the best!"

"Right, give me like ten minutes." I say before hanging up the phone.

I fix the mirror and stare at myself, sighing. How I got myself into this shit is a completely different story. It's too late to get out of this shit, though.

Nobody knows. Not even Mekhi and Zaire. They'd probably think the shit cool or something, and knowing Mekhi ain't all set in his financial situation, he would probably try to get in on it and I ain't want that life for him.

I ain't even want this life for myself.

But, I wanted to go to school and I wasn't sure if I was going to get any better offers for baseball, and my mom wasn't gone have enough money to send me away without taking out hella loans which we would never be able to pay back.

I also didn't want to go to community college, yeah, it was the better option financially, but I couldn't stay in the city. If I stayed here I knew for a fact wouldn't nothing good come from it.

Snapping out of my thoughts, I played 36Oz by Peezy and Babyface Ray before I quickly pulled out of the driveway, making my way to Saida's house.

The drive to her house wasn't far, nor was it too close to where I was. It was about fifteen minutes there, which I couldn't complain about since I wanted to hang out with her, and smoking would ease my mind just as much as it would ease hers.

I shot her a quick text, letting her know that I was here and within seconds she was outside of the door and making her way to the car. I unlocked it and reached over to open the door for her, allowing her to get in.

"You got the weed?"

"In a minute I ain't finna have shit for you. Why you acting like you can't say hey or something? Have some decency." I turn up my face, pretending to have an attitude.

SONDEROn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara