You were both shocked by this "impossible this body is perfection." Driving the sword through his body, it fell over dead "that was for my parents, you son of a bitch" as you got ready to leave, a screen came alive. "Y/N, if you are hearing this, then it means you have found the sword and that Splaarghön has returned." Those voices sounded familiar. It was your parents "hey, sweetie, I'm sorry we can't be there to help you and that we left you to grow up alone, but we know we would have wanted to be there." "But we can't son where we are going and what we will be doing. There is no coming back from it."

"By now, you've got the suit and sword, but there is a small piece of the sword missing; it's to hold a gem the Zumpango Diamond put in the sword, and it shall become strong enough to kill him permanently, but it will grow stronger the more people believe in you." As you got ready to leave, they spoke again. "Y/N, we are so proud of you, and we know you will be a hero. I just wish we were there to see it." "Good luck, my son, and never doubt yourself." With that, you climbed the ladder and headed back for LA in the limo. Half an hour later, you made it back to Diane, and you saw her in her Crimson Paw outfit. "Diane?" Seeing you, she ran and hugged you "your okay" "yeah, I am; where are you going?" "We are going to break out the guys they were framed by" "I know, Splaarghön; wait, what do you mean we?" Turning around, Marmalade cleared his throat.

"Hello again, Y/N so what do you say about getting your boyfriend out of jail?" Putting the sword, you jumped into your old suit and smiled as the helmet came down. "Let's go save my boyfriend."

"Our lives were perfect until you ruined it!" Snake yelled at Wolf, "no, I didn't

"Our lives were perfect until you ruined it!" Snake yelled at Wolf, "no, I didn't. You saw it at the Gala. They loved us, and of course, I couldn't go through with it after I saw Y/N. How happy he was." "Wolf, look," "NO SNAKE, YOU LISTEN HERE!" Everyone was shocked by Wolf snapping, "Y/N risked everything for us, and we stabbed him in the back Misfits don't do that to each other!" Snake sighed; he knew Wolf was right "you're right, Wolf, we fucked up big time; if we ever get out, we need to apologize to Y/N." "A shame you never will" they turned to see five metal robots.

"Bring it on," until they were all destroyed by a missile barrage, and something landed in the middle of the prison with a badass pose.

"What?" Wolf asked, confused.

Two minutes earlier

You were flying towards the prison as Diane and Marmalade rode a boat there, that was until another metal robot stopped you. "I'm getting sick of seeing you guys!" "Why go save Wolf? He betrayed you, and you slapped him, never wanting to see him again." Your helmet went up as you looked at the robot, who was confused. "What?" "We all make mistakes in the heat of passion, Splaarghön" you then fired your wrist rocket blowing the robot up and heading for the prison; you saw the five robots "time to be a badass."

Present time

Cops started to run at you, but Diane jumped down. "IT'S THE CRIMSON PAW. GET THEM!" You and Diane, we're knocking out every cop that came near punching, kicking, even the odd cheap shot here or there until all the cops were in a cell. You both walked up as the guys panicked until Diane removed her mask "Diane?" "Wait, the Crimson Paw is two people?" Webs asked, shocked "yep, want to reveal yourself?" She asked, looking at you with a hiss; you jumped out of the suit "Y/N?!" They were even more shocked about you. Wolf looked at you with tears in his eyes; running up, you kissed him deeply.

"Y/N, I'm so sor" resting your head on his, you smiled, "so am I, Wolf, so am I" with another kiss, a voice broke out, "how cute you can die together." Looking around, you were surrounded by the metal robots jumping back into the suit; you pulled your sword out and aimed your shoulder rockets then it came to you. "Diane, the diamond!" "Just give it to me!" Doing so, you shoved it into the sword, and it started to glow the same as your eye color "do you guys believe in me?" "Yes," they yelled as the sword glowed brighter as the robots jumped; you spun the blade slicing through all of them in one fell swoop.

Heading for the boat, you all head back to shore with Marmalade filling in the guys and Wolf hugging you in your suit that was until everything started to shake and something appeared above LA Diane stopped the boat, and you all stood up, seeing it

"It's massive," Snake said; the ship started to open fire as metal robots flew down to attack. "Splaarghön has to be on there!" Wolf said you raised your sword.

"Then let's go save LA and end this once and for all!"