"Precious brat." Says Katsuki of all people.

"Isn't he kind of like you?" Todoroki comments and he's so right for that one.

"Heh!? Not at all! Shut up you GG bastard!"

"Enough with this charade," Thank you mister Aizawa. "Get your stuff off the bus. Once you've put your bags in your rooms, we'll have dinner at the cafeteria. After that, you'll bathe and go to sleep. We'll start for real tomorrow. Now, move quickly."

Easy for him to say. He didn't fight against giant rock monsters for eight hours straight, no chance to take a breath.

Katsuki helps you get up and takes your language from the bus as well. You tried to take it from him but wouldn't let you until you've reached your rooms. Well, at least you're not mad anymore.

After changing into your clean uniform and getting accommodated with the girls, you head to the cafeteria for dinner.

"Guys, slow down!" You try to reach Kirishima and Kaminari to stop them from eating so quickly. "You're gonna choke if you keep eating like that!"

"Bwut iwt's sow tawsty!" Kaminari said with his mouth full.

"Man, it looks like you guys were so hungry that you're acting weird." Mandalay said, walking behind you. "Anyway, today is the only day we'll be doing stuff for you, so eat as much as you can." Out of reflex, you spread your wing behind Katsuki as she walks behind him.

"I get it, girly, handsome blondy is yours," She ruffles his hair gently which isn't helping her position and she's really getting on your last nerve. "Don't get jealous over nothing."

Katsuki shook his head, making it clear he doesn't want to be touched. "Can you stop touching my boyfriend, please?"

"Alright, sorry." She raises her hands in defeat and leaves.

"Y/n?" Izuku touched your arm. "She has a point, there's no need to-"

"Shut it, nerd." You're pretty sure he stopped him because he knows that's the last thing you must hear right after she got you worked up again.

"I'll be outside." You walk out of the cafeteria, making eye contact with Aizawa, telling him you'll be at the door and he nods in approval.

You sit on the stairs, wrapping your knees with your arms and resting your chin on them. You look up to the clear, dark sky enlightened with its stars, reminding you of the night you flew with Kei above the city.

You miss him and Asami so much, you wish you could hug them right now. You're still worried about that mission he's on that even Asami couldn't know about. You messaged her earlier to check if she has any news from him—even though you spoke with her last night—but still nothing.

The door behind you swings open and you don't have to guess who followed you after throwing a small tantrum in front of everyone.

Katsuki sits next to you, laying his legs out on the stairs and supporting his body with his hands behind him.

"Go eat." You say, your voice coming out muffled because of your face buried inside your arms' gap.

"I ate."

"Eat more."

"I'm full." You don't have the energy to continue this pointless conversation, so you don't say anything. He comes closer to you, leaning his face near yours. "Ya gonna tell me what's wrong or what?"

"What do you mean?" You sigh.

"You know exactly what I mean." You give him a side glare before adjusting your arms around your knees.

"I don't like her touching you." You mumble, turning your face the other way.

"Heh?" He's smirking. Again. You can hear it in his 'heh?' "Didn't think ya get jealous like that, bird brain."

"I'm not jealous!" If he came out here to comfort you, he's clearly doing a bad job. He's pissing you off even more. "And wipe that smirk off your face, it irritates me."

There's one thing that Katsuki does that you love and hate at the same time and that's kissing you when you least expect it after grabbing your chin to force the kiss.

You love it because it actually calms you down and you hate it because it flusters you and makes your cheeks turn into every shade of red that exists in the world. Plus, he knows it shuts you up.

He locks you in his embrace, making you listen to his heartbeat which is actually going a little faster than it should. "Fuck you, Katsuki."

"Right now? Someone's in a mood."

"Oh my God, I hate you so much!" You try to move but he doesn't let you go. His hand goes for your chin again to make you look up to him. "What?"

"No, you don't." He whispers.

"You don't know-" He interrupts you with a kiss again, this time holding it longer.

"Ya can't hate me, bird brain. How can ya hate me when I love your dumbass?"

You can. You hate those shiny red eyes illuminated by the moon's light, the way he's holding you so tight it makes you feel safe. You hate how he always knows how to calm you down, how he kisses you softly to tell you everything is okay.

You hate his teasing, his little smirk everytime he gets the satisfaction of you not handling it and getting all red. How everything he does makes your heart flutter. Everything. You hate all that.

Wait...Kastuki said "I love you." He actually said he loves you. He's not the type of person to say something like this lightly, let alone say it out of the blue.

"What did you say...?" You almost whisper. "Say it again," You're holding on to him like asking him will make him leave you. "Please."

Your heart is beating so fast, you're scared he'll be able to hear it. His words are now playing on loop in your head, making you melt every single time it's repeated. You want to hear it again. You want to hear him say the three words to you with his soft voice.

Again. You need it. Again.

"I love you."

"Again."

He lets out a breathy laugh. "Don't believe me?"

"I do. Just..." You touch your forehead to his, looking at his lips waiting to mouth the words. "One more time."

"I love you."

God, you can't get enough of it. It's so addictive, you almost want to tell him to say it to you everyday.

You wrap your arms around his neck, kissing him passionately, pausing only to say, "I love you too, Katsuki." And kiss him again, not giving him time to even process your words.

It's the last thing you expected him to do but it doesn't matter. It made you so, so happy to hear him finally say it.

"Oi, easy," He breaks the kiss. "I need my mouth."

"You're right, I need your mouth too."

"Get yer ass back inside," He stands up, pulling your hand to get on your feet. "And ignore that age-obsessed hag. Not worth yer time."

"Yeah, yeah," You roll your eyes. "As long as she's at least fifty meters away from you."

You hear him chuckle and shake his head before opening the door, walking back in the cafeteria.