chapter 12

Warning: !wishing of suicide!

Narrator's POV

Y/n felt so disturbed at how Sweeney killed all these people just for revenge and she knows that revenge changes a person even good people. After Sweeney found out that Mrs. Lovett loved him he didn't feel the same for his love lies with you his new wife,his new everything,the one who will bare him children but he didn't want to move that fast first he wanted you to love you. But it seemed you felt scared of him so it will take time for you to love him. You just reminded him so much of Lucy,your kindness,your beauty,your gentleness,just like Lucy,you shine his world just like Lucy did. but you aren't Lucy you are you another beauty.

He also wants to take y/n away from this horrible place called London,it all started because of this horrible place called London. but then again he wouldn't have y/n if y/n didn't come to London.

He saw your tears so he wiped them away and hummed in your ear the same song that Mrs. Lovett sang to you. The song about his wife he never loved another woman only his Lucy but after he got arrested by that bloody judge the only thing he wanted was to see his wife and child again but when he did was to late when he came back to London and he met Mrs Lovett his life changed, (I mean you know what happened.) He thought he wouldn't love again till he saw you, as if an angel sent you to him so young,so sweet,so beautiful,so innocent until he took you away poor thing.

He then picked you up bridal style and you didn't struggle you were frozen in fear and you were numb,poor thing, he carried you up the stairs and he put his forehead on yours, you felt dead inside you miss your home,you miss your father,you miss your innocence. Oh how you wished that he would just kill you like he killed the others,or that you could get away from this place. He still had his razor in hand he still needed two more people gone and then you are his and his only.

He placed you on the bed you slept he didn't want to do anything although he want to sleep next you which he did he couldn't loose you he won't let you leave him. When he placed you down he layed next to you and wrapped his arms around your arms trapping you. You felt betrayed by Sweeney you thought he wasn't like all men,which he wasn't but he thinks he owns you just like every man does. All you could do now was sleep and hope this was all a bad dream.

D/n POV

I was walking around the streets of London looking for my daughter I asked a lot of people for their help but all they did was look away although some answered me and said they never saw her or some said that they know she got married to the judge and that's all they know,which doesn't help at all,I just wished that I killed him when I punched him although I mustn't I'm already in a tight situation with the police.

While walking I suddenly heard a small voice call me over making me turn to the voice and I saw a boy.

"May I help you?"

He nodded.

"Do you know a woman named y/n she has-"

"Y/h/c?"

I asked my heart racing the boy looked shocked.

"You do know her"

"Where Is she?"

I asked him concerned.

"She's in grave dangerous sir and no one will help me"

I felt anger rush through me.

"Show me where she is"

The boy stood still and didn't move.

"What's wrong?"

He turned to me.

"She's at Mr. Todd's sir"

"Well then we better get a move on"

I was about to walk away but he stopped me.

"No he's gone insane"

I looked at him in confusion.

"Well, I'll do anything to get my daughter back"

I then kept walking making the boy follow me.