past memories

Seren what do I do now?
I'm sorry you were saying something
What's wrong with you seren were were you lost?
"Actually Ariana I don't know what iam feeling"
Seren is it because of your past?
"Yes I think all the memories is on my head I want to move on from my past but I can't" . Ariana you know you are my only friend who know everything about my past
Ya I know seren please don't be sad I know everything about your past
*FLASHBACK*
Seren left her home for study purpose and shift to city she got admission in good school but being without parents was really tough for her but she was working hard to make her parents proud .
'''
*"BUT LIFE IS NOT SOMETHING THAT WORK LIKE WE WANT"*
so the changes came in Seren life
Situation became worst she can't handle all the situation herself she was trying hard but everything was messed up.

"She tried her best but still she got less grades"she was very disappointed with this

"She tried her best but still she got less grades"she was very disappointed with this. As time passes she went into depression that time she doesn't have many friends with whom she can share her feelings. Ariana was her only friend but they don't know anything about eachother and Seren also hesitate to share her feelings with Ariana on that time.
'she became alone totally alone'
"But a turning point came in her life one day Seren was going to market with Ariana where Seren found a boy"

'she became alone totally alone'"But a turning point came in her life one day Seren was going to market with Ariana where Seren found a boy"

When Seren first saw the boy she smile maybe after a month's and Ariana was very surprised and happy at same time .
Ariana ask Seren ! You look good when you smile but "why are you smiling"
Ariana see that boy he is so cute and first time iam getting a good vibes from someone.
Seren what you want to say you mean you are getting bad vibes from me?
No, Ariana don't say this iam was talking about others and you are my only friend you know my bestfriend.
( Ariana giggled )
I know Seren we are best friends so don't be serious I was kidding.
Oh Ariana where did he go, he is not here?