Chapter 91-100

Začít od začátku

Xiaofei is the second son of Gao Wenbo. Compared with the eldest son, it has been a little better in recent years, but she still has nothing to do every day. When she is idle at home, she is annoyed.

At the beginning, Ye Hongying did not plan to bring Gao Wenbo and other children to Yangcheng, but Gao Wenbo said that if she wanted to follow, she must also bring several children.

Ye Hongying only compromised, so now she and several children rent a brick house near the school.

However, Gao Wenbo didn't go home very well. Ye Hongying also put up with it. If she didn't go home, she would come to school directly.

Gao Wenbo was stunned, "Is that all?"

Ye Hongying smiled and said, "By the way, call your roommate. Didn't he say he wanted to find a date for dinner with your roommate that day? I just met a local aling. She happened to have a daughter who wanted to find someone.

Ye Hongying met two acublets in the cloth market today. They are the longest-time batch in the world. If she can make friends with them, she probably doesn't think it will be difficult to open a store at that time.

When chatting with them today, a concubine said that her daughter was twenty-six years old and had not found a target, and she was worried to death. So Ye Hongying said that her husband was in Z University and knew many students in Z University.

When the old man heard this, she was really interested and asked her to help introduce her.

Ye Hongying originally thought that whether Ye Zhenhua attended college or not had any impact, but she didn't expect that this Z was still a little useful.

Gao Wenbo frowned and didn't want to say, "Don't worry about it."

With that, I really didn't want to talk to him this time and walked quickly to the boys' bedroom.

Ye Hongying looked at the students in and out. At this time, she took care of her own image and did not shout. She sneer with her nose and turned her head and left.

However, Ye Hongying later called Gao Wenbo's roommates Wang Jinbao and Xiao Min to the rental house.

After several toss, he really hooked up the line between the concubine's daughter Zhao Jinlan and Wang Jinbao. The two met a few faces. The concubine liked it very much. The only dissatisfaction was that Wang Jinbao was not a local.

*

One weekend in November, Ye Zhi went to the clothing factory to sort out the accounts as usual, and happened to meet Zhao Jinlan, the daughter of Mother Zhang.

Zhao Jinlan failed to enter the college entrance examination for several years. Later, her parents asked her not to continue to take the exam. Until last year, she helped her mother's clothing store to make clothes.

Originally, Zhao Jinlan no longer wanted to take the college entrance examination, but once she met Ye Zhi when she was wandering in the cloth market.

Zhao Jinlan recognized her almost at first sight, because Ye Zhi used to be in the newspaper in the year of the college entrance examination. Unexpectedly, she also opened a small factory here now, so Zhao Jinlan was very happy. Every time Ye Zhi came to the factory, she would come to chat with her.

Ye Zhi greeted her and said, "Jin Lan, I just took some horseshoe cakes from my mother and came to eat them together."

Zhao Jinlan smiled, followed Ye Zhi to her small factory and said, "I just thought about when you came over, but I didn't expect you to show up."

Ye Zhi greeted the busy workers, took a break and came to have a snack. While saying to Zhao Jinlan, "I don't have any classes this semester. Sometimes I will go home to accompany the children."