However, the two really got engaged. Although Zhang Xiaomei and Ye Aiguo were a little uneasy, Ye Zhenhua didn't say anything, but said that he would work hard.

However, Zhang Xiaomei couldn't control that much. After all, Ye Zhenhua was not a teenager, and the first marriage, if she hadn't been anxious to let Ye Zhenhua start a family, she wouldn't have made Ye Xiaoding so miserable later.

Gong Yuqiong listened to Zhang Xiaomei's enthusiastic words and smiled, "Auntie, don't look out like this. The food you cook is delicious. I often remember it with Desheng."

Zhang Xiaomei listened to Gong Yuqiong's words and said happily, "Okay, okay, as long as you like it."

Zhang Xiaomei talked to Gong Yuqiong for a while, and then secretly asked Ye Aiguo to go to the supply and marketing store to buy two dishes. Then she soaked a few dried squid and abalone, and planned to cook a few more dishes.

That night, Gong Yuqiong and Li Desheng had dinner at Shen Nanzhen's family yard, and didn't ask the driver to take them back to the hotel until very late.

As soon as Gong Yuqiong left, Ye Zhi took the big fashion magazine she brought from Xiangjiang. Some of them were local and some were foreign. The styles were the most popular clothes at present.

Ye Zhi's clothing factory is the best in the cloth market, because she has many styles and good fabrics, so there are many customers.

......

Ye Hongying waited for a long time under the boys' dormitory of Z University before she saw Gao Wenbo coming back with several books in her hand.

Ye Hongying stepped forward, stopped Gao Wenbo and asked, "Wenbo, it's so late. Where have you been?"

Then Ye Hongying said dissatisfiedly, "I've been waiting for you downstairs in your dormitory for almost an hour!"

Ye Hongying wore a new skirt, a pink dress, her hair was again permed, and she was lipsticked, but it was awkward. Although she didn't know where she got the money, Gao Wenbo had no interest in knowing it.

I don't know why Gao Wenbo suddenly remembered the situation of seeing Ye Zhi by the river today.

Compared with Ye Zhi, Ye Hongying in front of her is really different.

He turned sideways, brushed past her and said, "I'm going to the library."

Then, I planned to walk towards the dormitory building.

Seeing that he didn't plan to stay and chat with him at all, Ye Hongying stopped him and said, "Stop, I haven't finished talking to you yet. What are you doing in a hurry?"

Ye Hongying basically comes to school every day. Sometimes at noon, sometimes in the evening, Ye Hongying will be cheeky and have dinner with Gao Wenbo and his roommates.

But there are still fewer at night.

Although there are street lights in Yangcheng, it is a little unsafe to return them at night.

The reason why Ye Hongying came to find Ye Zhenhua was that today she went to the cloth market to inquire about the situation and found two maids to familiarize herself with the market. She knows that Ye Zhi's clothing business is doing well, so she also wants to open a small clothing factory there.

Hearing this, Gao Wenbo stopped, but did not look back and asked, "What are you looking for me for?"

Although Ye Hongying was a little unhappy when she heard Gao Wenbo's tone, she still put up with it and said, "Isn't it that you haven't been home for a long time?" Xiaofei's birthday is the day after tomorrow. I don't want you to go home and have dinner with the child.