Chapter 59

Chapter 59, 059

    ◎Basement◎

    The off-road vehicle makes too much noise, and it is easy for level 3 zombies to discover their existence. When the zombies attack the off-road vehicle, they will be trapped in the crowd of zombies, even if they escape, they will be abnormal Embarrassed.

    Therefore, the off-road vehicles could only stop within 500 meters of the Tianyang base, and Lu Lu and the others had to walk into the Tianyang base.

    Tianyang Base has just experienced a wave of zombies, and the former prosperity is no longer there. The number of zombies nearby is more than that of other places, and there is no living person, and it looks lifeless.

    In order to avoid confrontation with the zombie tide, Pei Yi'an offered to take them to find the secret entrance of Tianyang Base.

    The secret entrance is hidden in the forest. If they want to go to the forest, they must quietly bypass the Tianyang base and enter the forest from the east entrance of the Tianyang base.

    While bypassing the base, their 16-member team rescued two surviving supernatural beings. They hid in the ditch with only two breaths left.

    Lu Lu shared half a sweet potato with each of them to fill their stomachs so that they would not have the strength to escape.

    "It was too late when we came back from the mission and found the wave of zombies. Fortunately, Ren Mingzhi pulled me and led me to escape here, otherwise I would..." Upon hearing that the group of them came back to the base to clean up the zombies

    , One of them's eyes lit up, and then he took them, a group of supernatural beings, and told them about his experience of escaping death.

    In comparison, another man named Ren Mingzhi was too quiet, he swallowed a mouthful of sweet potatoes while listening to his companion.

    There is still a little distance from the base here, and the number of zombies is not as scary as the main entrance. Level 3 zombies that are as fragile as porcelain dolls should not appear in places where there are few ordinary zombies, so these two people can barely hide here.

    Lu Lu asked the team members to disperse, clean up the nearby zombies, and check to see if there were any supernatural beings or ordinary people who were forced to hide in the forest like these two.

    The two ate half of their respective sweet potatoes and rested for a while. Lu Lu's team members came back one after another. The weapons in their hands were dripping with black slime from zombies. They matched the fierce expressions that had not yet been taken back. , looks a little creepy.

    They shook their heads and told Lu Lu, "There's no one around."

    Only zombies.

    "Okay." Lu Lu patted the gray on the upper of the shoe and got up, then turned to ask the two people who had been rescued, "Can you still go?"

    Those two people didn't know that their team was going to the base, This is something that can die at any time.

    They smiled wryly and shook their heads, "We won't make trouble anymore, we'll rest for a while, and after recovering our strength, we'll go down the mountain to find the Building 102 you mentioned." The nearby zombies have been cleaned up, and the two stayed here to

    rest There will be no other dangers, and Lu Lu has already done what he promised Pei Yi'an, and the two of them have to walk the rest of the way by themselves.

    A group of people continued to go deep into the forest.

    They left in such a hurry that Pei Yi'an and the others didn't have time to cover the small door at the entrance with leaves and soil. At this time, Lu Lu and the others were standing on the small slope, looking down at the entrance of the dark path below.