Chapter 22

Chapter 22, 022

    ◎The farming team◎

    Early the next morning, the new resident Qian Liang went out to look for any leftover supplies.

    As soon as I walked out of the gate of the International Trade Building, I saw a five-story building with red walls and green tiles faintly hidden in the thick fog.

    It stands quietly on the left hand side of the China World Trade Center, and the distance between the two buildings is less than 100 meters.

    Compared with the 28-story China World Tower, the five-story building is like a stocky dwarf. Although it has only five floors, it covers a large enough area.

    "When did this appear?" Qian Liang was puzzled.

    Obviously, when he moved in yesterday, he observed the surrounding environment, and there was no sign of this building yet.

    Why is there a new building just after sleeping?

    While he was wondering, a young girl with a high ponytail suddenly passed by him. She had a calm face and firm eyes, and she seemed not surprised by the appearance of this new building.

    Looking at her direction, the destination should be the new building.

    Qian Liang's curiosity was instantly aroused, and he wanted to see what the new building was about.

    He simply put aside the matter of going out for the time being, and quietly followed the young girl to the door of the five-story building.

    The young girl hadn't walked far, but her steps stopped suddenly.

    Qian Liang's heart skipped a beat, his intuition was bad, and he quickly hid behind a corner to cover his figure.

    For tens of seconds, Qian Liang struggled for a long time before he dared to poke his head out quietly.

    I saw that the young girl had already walked away, and she didn't seem to notice that he was quietly following behind.

    Only then did Qian Liang let go of his hanging heart.

    He followed quietly again.

    When he got closer, he could see clearly that there were three big lacquered gold characters on the main entrance on the first floor, "Library".

    Without looking up, the young girl pushed open the door of the library and went in. The figure quickly disappeared from Qian Liang's sight.

    After the girl left, the door of the library was not only unlocked, but also opened, as if it was sending him a message:

    Come in, come in!

    Qian Liang thought to himself: "This girl has such a big heart, she can't even close the door."

    He was not interested in the library and was about to turn back.

    Out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly caught a glimpse of someone sneaking around to the door of the library from the other side, obviously following the girl like him.

    After seeing clearly that it was a library, his curiosity was satisfied and he didn't intend to go in again.

    But the man in front of him, who was even more sneaky than him, obviously didn't intend to stop here, seeing his wicked look.

    It is not known whether he was targeting the building or the young girl.

    Qian Liang almost frowned into a hill.