The supernatural beings who successfully joined Lu Lu's temporary team did not dare to waste time, and when the agreed time came, they rushed to gather at the entrance of the small villa.     "Zhao Wei." Lu Lu pointed out the last young man who joined the team last night. " Help share the

    first meal of the day."

Come here to gather, and at this moment, they are eagerly waiting for her to distribute food.

    Lu Lu asked Ye Yunxin to help roast a batch of sweet potatoes, and put them in two calf-high baskets, and now asked Zhao Weilai to help distribute the sweet potatoes to the supernatural beings.

    This batch of sweet potatoes was produced from the farmland of the building. The sweet potatoes are both big and sweet. The three times the output is astonishing. It is full of nearly twenty sacks. Yu Huanhuan and the others are so happy that their tails are almost up to the sky, and they yelled Use sweet potato seedlings to plant another batch.

    Although sweet potatoes take longer to grow than other crops, sweet potatoes can be used as a staple food and are not easy to be hungry. In addition, they have more than one piece of farmland now, and the land deer in the botanical garden has reserved a piece of land for themselves.

    Now she invited Uncle Fang to take the group of young people to take care of the botanical garden in the building. Uncle Fang knew what to plant well, and it would not be a problem to spare a little space for Yu Huanhuan and the others to grow sweet potatoes.

    Lu Lu simply let them do it.

    Each person was given a sweet potato that was bigger than a palm, and it was still hot. The outer skin was slightly rolled up, and the golden sweet potato inside was exposed through a small crack. An attractive fragrance lingered in this area for a long time. Not scattered.

    Even people with supernatural powers can rarely eat a warm meal. After all, not everyone has fire abilities, and not everyone has the leisure and energy to make fire.

    "It smells so good!"

    Holding the hot sweet potatoes, everyone carefully peeled off the slightly crispy outer skin, and took a big bite without fear of being burned. As soon as the throat rolled, the warmth slowly ran towards the stomach , ironing is very comfortable.

    Those who are willing to sign up are all lonely, no one thinks about them, and they don't need to think about others. At this moment, one person happily swallowed the sweet potato with the skin and meat, not to mention how enjoyable it is.     There were still a lot of sweet potatoes in the basket by Lu Lu's feet. The supernatural being who ate too fast turned his head and glanced at the brothers who were still sipping and savoring. the ones below.     Lu Lu noticed the ferocious gazes of wolves around her, she put the basket into the space expressionlessly, and said lightly, "Don't think about it, this is for lunch and dinner." Seeing the basket disappear out of thin air, the     group The ghostly and clever temporary team members still don't understand that the captain is a level 2 user with both lightning and space abilities, and all of them have rare abilities.     The team also recruited a few superpowers who had just reached level 2, and they were completely convinced by this young female captain, not to mention that she was more proficient at level 2 than them, let alone with dual-element skills. , it is better to obediently listen to her orders, maybe you can get some favors, and it is also a good thing to get a few pointers from her.     Lu Lu raised his head at the right time, just in time to catch a few team members obediently withdrawing their eyes and lowering their heads to continue eating sweet potatoes.

    Those few were good in strength and quality at the time of the interview, and their team experience was very rich, but they didn't agree with her as a young captain, and the others were not too much, and they didn't look like people who would intentionally cause trouble , so she still recruited those people.

Doomsday Infrastructure Starts From StockpilingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara