Lu Wei pretended not to see it. Don't turn over and smile: "I'll wait for you downstairs."

Ye Zhi wiped the lipstick randomly and muttered, "Don't be angry. Don't be angry during the Spring Festival. Don't be angry for a year."

*

The spring flower market on the threward year is more lively than at any time before.

The flower market is not far from the family courtyard, and they are scattered after dinner. 52gGd. Step by step. However, there were really many people on the night of New Year's Eve. They walked all the way from the family courtyard to the flower market. The streets were full of people coming and going, and most of them were still the streets.

The big broadcasts along the way are playing festive New Year songs--

"New Year and New Year, celebrate the Happy New Year together..."

"The God of Wealth has arrived, the God of Wealth has arrived, good intentions are rewarded..."

Ye Zhi suddenly felt extremely kind when listening to the song of that year. It turned out that good songs were all times. Unexpectedly, these two New Year songs had existed for so long ago.

Ye Zhi and Lu Wei held their lead years and years, and Zhang Xiaomei and Shen Nanzhen held Pingping and An'an and walked in the lively flower market.

This is the time when there are the most people. Almost everyone is crowded around.

Pingping and An'an walked in front of him. He didn't know what he saw. He looked back at Ye Zhi and Lu Wei and said loudly, "Mom and Dad, I want to buy a windmill."

An An listened to Pingping's words and pointed to the stall selling New Year's goods: "Mom, I want the one with flowers."

Before Lu Wei and Ye Zhi opened their mouths, Shen Nanzhen at the other end said, "Buy it, grandma will buy it for you."

When Pingping heard Shen Nanzhen's words, he quickly turned back to the year and said, "Brother, windmill, grandma bought us a windmill for us."

Hearing this, he still wanted to follow Ye Zhi and Lu Wei. He quickly loosened their hands and followed them up and shouted, "Grandma, I want me too."

Ye Zhi looked at the rampaging appearance of several children and hurriedly shouted, "There are too many people. Don't run away."

Several children have broken away from the hands of adults, run towards the stall selling windmills like bees, and are also excited to choose their favorite windmills.

Seeing that the child was so happy, Lu Wei turned his head to look at Ye Zhi and asked her, "Do you want to buy one for you?"

Ye Zhi shook her head with a smile, looked at the same magazine selling rock sugar gourd next to the stall of the windmill, and then said, "I want to eat that."

Lu Wei looked in the direction of Ye Zhi, took her hand and stepped forward. As she walked, she said, "Aren't you full tonight? Do you still eat it?"

The New Year's Eve dinner is very rich. Lu Wei not only ate a lot of meat dishes, but also dumplings. Now he is a little full.

Ye Zhi followed Lu Wei's footsteps and said, "I'm just too full to eat some hawthorn to digest."

Before buying sugar-coated gourd, Lu Wei asked a few elders, but they didn't want to eat them.

However, when several children heard Lu Wei's words, they walked towards him.

The stall selling rock sugar gourd also sells marshmallows and sugar paintings. Most of the people in front of the stall are children. When several children see others have sugar to eat, they also want to try it.