Why did Li Shufen quit this job?

Before Li Shufen could answer, she took the lead in covering her mouth and looked like she wanted to vomit.

Seeing this, Ye Zhi quickly took over the flatness in her hand, but Li Shufen waved her hand and said, "I'm fine. It's just vomiting."

After saying that, Ye Zhi suddenly seemed to be a little clear and asked gossipy, "Are you pregnant again?"

Ye Zhi felt that it was not impossible. Although Li Shufen said that her three bone dragons were enough all day long, every time she saw Pingping and An'an, or Li Xianghong's daughter, she looked envious.

Is it...

Li Shufen smiled shyly and said, "Isn't it that you all have daughters? I'm going to have another one. If this child is still a son, I will give up!"

She can't afford to toss her four sons.

When Ye Zhi heard this, she was really pregnant. She smiled and said, "Congratulations, congratulations. I hope you have a lovely daughter as you wish. It's been a few months now?"

In the past few years, Li Shufen has been too obsessed with giving birth to a daughter, and Ye Zhi also hopes that she can also have a daughter.

Li Shufen hugged Pingping and teased her while saying, "It's been almost four months. When Pingping and An'an were born, I had a lot of this joy. I hope I can get what I want this time. Pingping, don't you think so?"

I don't know why Pingping, who was eating his fingers over there, actually said "um".

Hearing this, Li Shufen smiled more brightly and praised Li Shufen several times.

Li Shufen said again, "But this fetus has a little big reaction. It often vomits and is sleepy. I think that I have had several sons in class until birth. This time, I simply quit my job and rest at home."

Anyway, her old Liu is still supportive. Although the pressure is a little high, the savings in the past few years are still a little.

Ye Zhi took away An's finger-eating hand. "If you are tired, take a break for a while. So who will take over your shift now?"

"An educated youth who went to the countryside from Yangcheng is a fellow villager of my Lao Liu." Li Shufen said her name again and again.

"Oh, oh."

Ye Zhi didn't know the educated youth, so she was not curious who that person was.

*

After leaving Li Shufen's house, Ye Zhi didn't go anywhere and took her two daughters home.

As soon as I got home, I saw Grandpa Lu and Grandma Lu collecting dried seafood and dried fruits in the yard. Seeing Ye Zhi coming back with the child, he shouted, "Are you back safely?" Come and see what good things grandma has sunburned.

The two old people like to go to the seaside now. Sometimes they want to go to the seaside, sometimes they want to go to the sea.

Because seafood is available every day, and they can't finish it every day, they sunk all kinds of dried seafood.

In the year on Qiongzhou Island, they also sent several things to their old friends in Beijing.

It's almost the Spring Festival now. Originally, Grandpa Lu wanted to take a few great-grandchildren back to Beijing to show the comrades-in-arms of the moratorium. Their old Lu family finally broke the spell of having no daughter.

However, Grandma Lu said that the child was too young to take a long-distance train. This year, she planned to stay on the island for the Spring Festival and wait until the child was older.