But also cultivate a strong team.

    The strength cannot be underestimated.

    After Lu Lu finished thinking, he turned his gaze back to the panel.

    As for the private channel, it is actually a private chat. Other players can initiate a private chat request to her through the player channel, and she can accept or reject it.

    It all depends on your mood.

    Now there are not many players who have turned on the [Customer Service] function, and they can be counted with two hands and two feet. Almost no one sends messages and chats in it, and the [Social] function is basically equivalent to no.

    It's the end of the world, who has the leisure to chat with a bunch of strange competitors.

    Anyway, she's not available.

    Lu Lu quickly shifted his target and clicked on [Mission], but was told——

    [It has not been 20 days since the level 2 ability was unlocked, and the mission opening conditions have not been met, please try again later]

    Okay, she has unlocked the level 2 ability for less than 24 hours, and there is still 19/20 progress left before the mission function is activated .

    There is a long way to go to activate the mission function, and I really can't rush it for a while.

    From the current point of view, although there are 3 options for the [Customer Service] function that has just been opened, in fact, only the [Monitoring] option is the most practical at present, which is very helpful for her to stockpile supplies and upgrade the building.

    Of the remaining two, one is useless, and the other has 19 days to open for viewing.

    Too much information poured into his head at once, and Lu Lu is still trying to digest and understand, trying to get familiar with all the functions on the panel for future use.

    There is still the [Property] function that has not had time to check.

    Lu Lu sighed faintly, and decided to open today's daily gift bag first.

    Familiar operation, familiar gift package.

    It's still news that covered a whole panel.

    【Congratulations! You got jerky x 6]

    [Congratulations! You got grass x 5]

    [Congratulations! You got chocolate x 7]

    [Congratulations! You got the crystal nucleus × 1]

    ...

    [Congratulations! You got instant noodles x 6]

    [Congratulations! You got a bullet × 6]

    Unlike the previous 38 gift bags, now she has an extra 5-story library, which naturally adds 5 more gift bags.

    So at this moment, a total of 43 gift packages have been opened, and a total of 43 messages have popped up.

    In the end, the finale gift pack came out with 6 rounds of bullets.

    During the day, Lu Lu exchanged 50 experience points for a pistol at the shopping mall. He used up 3 bullets at the gas station, and now there are only 3 bullets left.

    On the way back, she opened the [Mall] and took a look at the weapon area inside.

    It turns out that it takes a full 10 experience points to redeem a bullet.