But think about it, isn't her money just Lu Wei's money?

This is the right hand inverted to the right hand!

Ye Zhi thought that Lu Wei didn't know the value of the stamp in later generations, and they couldn't go back to live here twice a year. Now they don't clean it up. What should they do if they don't see it?

Therefore, Ye Zhi still has to take it down first, and then collect it by herself, otherwise it would be a pity if she disappeared.

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's happy smile from the bottom up, and suddenly felt that his heart had been hit. He reached out and plied her waist, and then pressed the back of her head with his hand to deepen the kiss.

Obviously, he already has a lot of experience, but Ye Zhi is holding a valuable stamp in his hand, and he is a little absent-minded at this time.

Lu Wei under him obviously noticed that his daughter-in-law was absent-minded. He suddenly opened his eyes and found that his daughter-in-law was really not in a state at all, so he let go of her and asked, "What do you think?"

Ye Zhi sneered and said, "I want to go shopping tomorrow. I didn't have a good look after passing through Yangcheng last time. It's a bit of a loss."

At that time, I bought a lot of seasonings.

Although the island really lacks seasonings, Lu Wei's mother will ship some daily necessities from Yangcheng every then to time, and those things have never been missing.

Just before, Shen Nanzhen consigned several bottles of sweet vinegar and soy sauce to them as soon as the child was born.

Now there are still two bottles of soy sauce at home. The seasonings that used to be uncooked in Xitang Town have become the standard food here.

However, Yangcheng is more than that, and there are many things coming from Xiangjiang, which can't be bought in other places inland.

Lu Wei looked up at Ye Zhi's thinking, smiled and said, "I'll have a good stroll with you tomorrow."

Ye Zhi kissed his jaw with a smile and said, "We'll go after taking photos tomorrow."

Taking photos is the top priority of this trip, and it must be done first.

Before Lu Wei could respond, a woman's voice came from the yard downstairs, as if shouting "Mother Chen" and "Vice President Shen" and so on.

Hearing the call, Ye Zhi hurriedly wanted to get up from the bed. Who knew that Lu Wei directly circled her waist and said, "Don't worry about her. There is no one in charge at home."

Ye Zhi: "..."

This guy is more ridiculous than her.

Ye Zhi then twisted his waist and said, "It should be the neighbor of the family home. Let's go and have a look."

Lu Wei pretended to "hs" and shouted in pain, and then said, "Even if it's from the family home, I don't know them. There are no elders in the family. Don't pay attention to it."

Lu Wei has been to the military academy since he graduated from junior high school. I don't know if he has come back twice a year. How can he remember what other neighbors there are in this family courtyard?

Besides, the people in the family home come and go, if they have only moved in the past few years.

Lu Wei doesn't know him anymore.

But Ye Zhi, who was in her arms, stretched out her hand to break his finger around her waist, and then said, "There are all guests who come by. There is no reason not to entertain her. If you don't go, I'll go."