Who knows...

Ye Hongying lay on the hospital bed, looked at the ceiling feebly, and suddenly remembered Ye Zhi.

Gao Wenbo doesn't even care about his daughter-in-law. He actually cares about other people's pregnant wives!

Ye Hongying knew that the reason why Gao Wenbo was so excited must have been said by her. Maybe she has always liked her!

No wonder Gao Wenbo missed her all her life after her death in her last life, and she must have liked it for a long time.

No, she must not let Gao Wenbo think about Ye Zhi's fox spirit again. Gao Wenbo is hers, and her wealth and glory are also hers!

Whether it is white moonlight or red roses, Ye Hongying will not let them take Gao Wenbo away.

Ye Hongying endured her sadness and anger, and suddenly turned her head to Gao Wenbo and said, "Don't face that Ye Zhi before me, or I will never forgive you."

Gao Wenbo was stunned and didn't say anything.

He needs the relationship between Ye Zhi's mother-in-law and the Lu family, but the man's self-esteem and pride do not allow him to admit that he wants to rely on women to have a relationship to help his career.

Ye Hongying frowned: "You talk! Are you still thinking about that fox spirit?

Gao Wenbo twisted his eyebrows and said, "No, don't talk nonsense anymore!"

Ye Hongying's cold eyes after Gao Wenbo's mirrors didn't know for a moment whether he was true or not.

But she is so tired that she doesn't want to talk at this time. She wants to take good care of herself. She wants to get pregnant quickly!

Ye Hongying is not good at the thought that Ye Zhi is pregnant with twins.

Obviously, she didn't have an egg in her last life. How could she have two eggs in this life?

Several children outside the door took a look at each other and knew that Ye Hongying had miscarriage.

"Dad lied to us. He also said he would not have children again!"

"How dare you secretly hide it from us!"

"Come on, isn't it gone? Maybe Dad did it on purpose.

Then, they left quietly.

***

Qiongzhou Island.

Time suddenly came to January 1973.

At this time, the island is a comfortable season, commonly known as the dry season, with less rain and more sunshine.

The triangular plums in Ye Zhi's yard are particularly brilliantly blooming, with a piece of red and pink. In addition to the triangular plums, there are also egg flowers, yellow and white, which are very fresh.

There are also a few chrysanthemums and cannonball flowers, which decorate the yard like a small garden.

Ye Zhi sat in the gazebo in the yard every day blowing the sea breeze and looked at the flowers, which was indescribably cozy.

All the neighbors who passed by Ye Zhi's yard showed envy.

Ye Zhi's morning sickness is still there, but she didn't vomit badly at the beginning, and she can eat something, and she is slowly adapting to it.

It was a cool day and the sun was warm. Ye Zhi thought that she hadn't rushed to the sea for a long time, so she went to the sea with He Jinfeng and Huang Qiuying.