Lu Wei whispered, "Bed breakfast is on the table. Eat it by yourself."

That tone was said to Ye Xiaoding.

Hearing the footsteps of Lu Wei coming into the door, Ye Zhi closed her eyes again. At this moment, she didn't want to talk to him!

I don't want to get up either!

I'm so tired and my back hurts.

I don't want to touch that crazy person tonight!

But the next second, the door smelled the strong fragrance of green onions, and his stomach was beating.

Lu Wei whispered, "Daughter-in-law, are you awake? I cooked some wonton for you. Do you want to eat it?"

Ye Zhi continued to close her eyes and didn't want to pay attention to him, but after hearing the word 'Yunton', her stomach screamed more happily.

Hee-in-law, he is really hungry.

Ye Zhi opened her eyes, and then saw Lu Wei with a cheerful face. She held a chicken bowl with a smile and looked down at her.

"Daughter-in-law, do you want to eat wonton noodles first?"

Lu Wei looked at Ye Zhi's slightly red and swollen lips, smiled shamefully, and said, "Fresh shrimp and crabs swallow noodles."

Ye Zhi bit her lower lip and said anguably, "Where did Wonton come from?"

Do evil!

Even his voice was rustling, as if he was coquettish, like the charming voice that he couldn't help but be charming last night.

Lu Wei's eyes changed, and then he took a deep breath and answered, "My sister-in-law next door brought it here."

Ye Zhi suddenly understood what Lu Wei said about Sister He.

The shrimp and crab may also be brought back by her man.

Well, although she is a little disgusted with Lu Wei, a crazy dog, she can forgive him first in front of the delicious food.

Then he said, "Let's put it on the table. I'll go out to eat after washing the rice ball!" The tone is not that good.

She doesn't have the habit of eating in bed.

Lu Wei didn't listen to her this time. Then he put the bowl of wonton noodles on the bedside table, hesitated for a moment, and said with a smile, "Daughter-in-law, it's okay to get up later."

Anyway, I don't have to go to the supply and marketing agency to buy vegetables today.

Of course, you have to have a good rest before you can fight again tonight.

Ye Zhi must not know what Lu Wei is thinking at this moment. It's just that the last thing she wants to stay now is this bed!

Thinking that Lu Wei still coaxed her to turn on the flashlight crazily last night, Lu Wei's undisguised eyes last night made her panic!

She is going to sleep with Ye Xiaoding tonight!

Why don't you drive him to sleep with Ye Xiaoding!

Ye Zhi's stomach grunted again and stopped lying down. She got up from bed and rubbed her sore waist and got up.

After taking a step, he couldn't help staggering under his feet, and Ye Zhi couldn't help scolding.

Lu Wei looked at the button of Ye Zhi's shirt, and his eyes deepened. He couldn't help kissing Ye Zhi's lips and said, "Daughter-in-law, tidy up the buttons before you go out."