Lu Wei's tall figure gradually approached, and then sat down at the other side of the bed. The wooden bed made a "squeak".

Both of them subconsciously looked at each other and showed a little panic.

It seems that they are doing something bad.

Ye Zhi swallowed her saliva, and then pulled the thin quilt on her stomach to her chin. She was stunned and said, "You're tired, too. Lie down and go to sleep."

As soon as she finished speaking, Ye Zhi felt that something was wrong. She seemed to ask Lu Wei to hurry up with that one.

Lu Wei smiled on his lips, "Hmm."

With that, he gently moved and lay flat on the bed like Ye Zhi.

The flashlight was still open. Before Ye Zhi could speak, a figure had been pressed on her body, close to Lu Wei's deep and charming eyes.

The eyes were hot and with infinite tenderness, and there was a little unspeakable longing in the tenderness.

"You smell so good."

Lu Wei's hot breath with mint toothpaste sprayed over, and Ye Zhi suddenly stiffened her body, and her head was also pasted. Her hand, which was originally holding the quilt, blocked Lu Wei's body.

"You, you are so heavy!"

Lu Wei slightly raised it a little. At this time, Ye Zhi saw his handsome facial features more clearly. His tall nose and tight thin lips clearly saw that there were very small moles on his narrow phoenix eyes, which was very confusing.

I hooked Ye Zhi in at once.

Ye Zhi's eyes were focused and tender. Lu Wei couldn't stand her looking at her like this. He lowered his head impatiently and unsatisually.

Neither of them dared to make a sound, as if they had done something bad secretly.

Ye Zhi's heart was in a mess. When she was in chaos, she didn't forget to turn off the flashlight by the pillow in a hurry.

The white arm didn't know when it was attached to his back. The flame was on, and the two of them suddenly fell into the tlanging waves.

The two people with no experience floated up and down in the waves for a while, and the first time ended in a mess.

Unexpectedly, Lu Wei, who had enough to eat and drink, had not waited for her to recover, and came over tirelessly. Finally, she was heartless and worried to turn on the flashlight.

Who knows that it's out of control.

Where on earth did he get so much energy?

If I had known, I wouldn't have cooked noodles for him!

Starve him to death!

***

When I woke up the next day, the sun had already shone into the window.

Ye Zhi lay in bed, feeling a little pain in her waist and back, and her legs were still trembling slightly.

After she realized what happened last night, she found that the originator was no longer in bed.

Looking down, her pajamas had been replaced with her usual shirt, and the sheet was not the bed last night.

She was so tired last night that she fell asleep like that. She definitely didn't change it by herself.

It's not her, it's him.

Recalling the stormy and devastated scene, the door of the room was gently pushed open.