Ye Zhi looked at the octopus and immediately thought of the grilled squid on the iron plate. The squid burned on the iron plate was really delicious.

It's okay to barbecue directly, but Qiongzhou Island is too hot. Will the barbecue be a little hot?

Glutony.

I should have eaten some noodles just now.

Ye Zhi watched Lu Wei walk into the dark kitchen, and then twisted the snakeskin bag containing squid and Dongxing spots, and a flashlight followed.

Lu Wei scooped a little water to wash the dishes, and Ye Zhi took out a large basin and poured the things in the snakeskin bag into the basin.

The ice cubes and squid star spots were poured into the basin, and Ye Zhi added a little water to it.

The ice will probably melt soon. She will deal with the seafood as soon as she gets up early tomorrow morning.

*

Lu Wei finished washing the dishes and put them back on the shelf.

Then he took another basin of water, put it on the operating table, and pulled up Ye Zhi, who was squatting beside the big basin to watch the fish.

"What's good to see? Wash your hands and let's go back to sleep.

Lu Wei said the word "sleep" a little vaguely. Ye Zhi suddenly remembered what Lu Wei said before the cruise and looked at him in a complicated way.

But he still washed his hands obediently and rubbed the fishy smell in his hand clean.

Lu Wei stood beside her and saw that she had finished washing her hands. Then he touched her nose unselfily and said, "You go back to your room first. I'll brush my teeth."

Ye Zhi listened to Lu Wei's words, said "Oh" in a dull way, took the flashlight handed to Lu Wei, and walked slowly to the door of the room.

It's their concierge.

When she walked to the door of the room, Ye Zhi's heart was in a mess, and her heart was pounding. Looking at the bed that had not slept for two nights, she was a little nervous. Well, she also had a little expectation.

In my last life, I didn't even have the experience of falling in love, and the experience of kissing was still too shallow with Lu Wei twice.

However, since they are already husband and wife, Ye Zhi will not refuse it.

On the contrary, I have been looking forward to Lu Wei's return.

Sooner or later, there will be such a day.

What's so pretentious!

Ye Zhi got on their bed, first put down the mosquito net, and then pressed the underside of the mosquito net under the bamboo mat. After doing this, she lay down flat and raised her ears to listen to the sound of Lu Wei brushing her teeth outside.

Not long after, the sound of water stopped, and Lu Wei's footsteps came towards the door of the room.

But after waiting for a while, the footsteps disappeared again.

Ye Zhi turned her head and looked at the door. Lu Wei stepped down and came in. The two looked at each other.

Lu Wei said, "I went to see Xiaoding. He didn't wake up." With that, he gently closed the door of the room and troughed it.

Ye Zhi listened to the sound of Lu Wei closing the door and gently said "Oh". She lay in bed without moving. Her fingers just clenched the thin quilt on her stomach unnaturally.