Because 'Ye Zhi' knew that the hero of the original book liked the girl who could dance. In order to make him notice herself, she forced her foot injury to perform on the stage.

The foot injury was left by his 'Hero Save Beauty' when he met the hero of the original book before.

Therefore, a mistake caused everyone to mess up their pace, which also caused Li Xueling in front of her to fall to the ground and fall off the stage.

From then on, Li Xueling hated her to the bone, and also made all kinds of obstacles make her roll out of the textile factory.

At the same time, this also made the hero notice the original owner.

I am willing to let her be the stepmother of three children.

Oh, no, it's a babysitter.

In the end, the original owner, who had no work, began to be the "nanny" of the hero of the original book, and then had a tragic end.

Thinking of this outrageous plot, Ye Zhi felt tired.

Sure enough, she is a supporting actress, and the bitterness can't be set.

Ye Zhi didn't want to participate in it, but if she won the prize, there would be a prize.

So Ye Zhi has asked someone to sign her up for a singing performance.

You can not only avoid the plot, but also have a try, or get a prize or something.

Ye Zhi walked to Li Xueling's side and said, "Sister Xueling, I can come by myself."

To be honest, it is a little difficult for her to accept the exaggerated makeup of this era, especially in tonight's performance. She is just singing.

Li Xueling smiled and said, "Look at your face. Even if you don't wear makeup, you can't move your eyes."

"Where are the words?" A apologies came to Ye Zhi's face and asked, "Sister Xue Ling, you don't blame me for temporarily withdrawing from our department's performance, do you?"

Li Xueling was stunned by Ye Zhi's beautiful smile and said, "What is this? If you know that your foot is injured and you go on stage to make everyone's footsteps confused, then you will be blamed!"

Everyone in the same department usually has a lot of time to meet, but I don't know why Li Xueling thinks that today's Ye Zhi is particularly beautiful.

A faint smile can make people's hearts bloom. The big eyes are even more soaked in water, watery, and the heart is soft.

Ye Zhi replied with a smile, "Well, I hope Sister Xue Ling will win."

I have to say that Li Xueling was quite accurate.

If Ye Zhi is put on the stage, it will definitely make everyone confused and cause serious consequences.

Li Xueling smiled and said, "The little mouth is so sweet, so you can also sing well. Your voice is so beautiful that you may be able to win the prize, which is also the honor of our department.

Ye Zhi's eyebrows were bent and she smiled, "Okay."

Ye Zhi looks good and her voice is sweet. Although she can't dance today, singing is also her strength.

She also had solo experience at the graduation ceremony before, and was also put on the Internet by major official media, which has won countless praises.

There will definitely be no more mistakes at this anniversary party.

The group next to him looked at Ye Zhi and Li Xueling's talking and smiling paintings, and immediately "sneered" disdainfully.