Finally, she finally waited until one day when she returned to the city with the hero. She thought she could live a good life. Who knew that the hero's white moonlight came back and would sweep her out of the house in a word.

In exchange for the original owner, only the hero said lightly, "I'm sorry, I don't have the same language with you."

What's more sad is that the original protagonist has been so stupid that he hasn't even received a marriage certificate after following the hero for so many years.

Even if he wanted to stay, he couldn't find any excuse, so he was swept out directly.

Ye Zhi, who couldn't love her, turned into a vicious supporting actress, but she died miserably without jumping a few times.

--Who can accept this?

When Ye Zhi came through, the plot had passed the plot of accidental injury. At this time, "she" had already had feelings for the hero and said that the non-male protagonist would not marry.

Two days ago, she also refused the doll ordered by her grandpa.

This doll was ordered for her grandfather before she died.

But after that, they moved home because of various matters. Later, the grandparents of the original owner died one after another, and the young generation broke off contact with the doll.

It was not until last week that her father received a telegram saying that he was Grandpa's comrade-in-arms that he reconnected.

This time, the main reason for the connection is to ask about the children's relatives in those years, and they don't count them.

However, there was only the original owner of the hero in his heart. As soon as he heard that he had a long-standing baby kiss, he refused the marriage.

Ye Zhi really felt that the original owner was blind!

Although it's a doll, the doll looks like an officer at least, and he doesn't have to worry about food and clothing!

The original owner actually let an unmarried soldier brother go and run to be a stepmother?

Isn't this full?

However, her father sent a telegram yesterday rejecting the doll's marriage.

It was the day before Ye Zhi came through.

At this moment, Ye Zhi really cried without tears!

I thought I could dress as a white rich beauty, but now there is only white beauty left.

The key is that white and beautiful is not so popular in this glorious 1970s when labor was the glory.

Ye Zhi is beautiful. At first, there were quite a lot of people who came to ask for kisses, but she looked down on the big man in the town and liked the kind of polite city brother.

So the first time I saw the hero from the city, I took a fancy to him.

Ye Zhi doesn't want to be a stepmother. Naturally, this road can't go any further.

But the doll also asked the original owner to refuse, and he didn't know what to do.

***

"Ye Zhi, come here. I'll make up for you." The speaker is Li Xueling from the same department as Ye Zhi.

In this anniversary performance, their department signed up for a dance performance, with a total of six people.

But Ye Zhi knew that according to the plot of the original book, their department would not only not win the award, but also be criticized, and the original owner would lose his job because of this.