Top Gun Camp (2)

"TOP GUN"

As Top Gun many group naval aviators from other places and the officers/staffs in the distance who are taking some military exercises at the outside camp base and some are putting up some tents/shelters at their assigned place. 

Some military chef crews and staffs in the dining area  in the warehouse and the setup like a cafeteria , as the crew facilitators where preparing foods to feed the campers arrival. 

Many cars and bus that are in the parking lot. 

*Meanwhile at the warehouse Top Gun school

Where all of the naval aviators' representatives from different academies and the aeronautical engineering students' representatives were standing in lines, they could hear the general commander's address about the TOP GUN Camp as they were arranged into respective groups. And the admirals were seated behind the commander.

As also the Top Gun graduates are there where the Dagger Squad is standing beside as they listening to the speech. 

"Where's Hangman?" as Maverick says to Rooster. 

"He's on his way now" Rooster says to him. As his last text with him as leaves his cellphone in his lockers.  

Maverick raise his eyebrows at him and shakes his head , thinking about Hangman what could make him this late. 

"Gosh, I never expected Bagman to be this late; he's normally on time, especially competitive to Rooster, who likes to be first among equals."-as Phoenix informs the group. After that, the group nods in agreement as Phoenix responds.

"Coyote do you know what Hangman could be doing yesterday?"

"We've only had a drink, but we need to head to our place early, so I don't know what could have happened to him today to make him late."

When Rooster turns to look at Maverick's reaction once again, he notices that his eyes are narrow and that he appears to be searching for someone from side to side.

""Are you looking for someone? Don't worry Hangman is on his way now" as Rooster says. 

"It wasn't Hangman, you know who I mean." as Maverick is discretely searching. 

As Rooster's heartbeat skips and the team hears it from Maverick, they all look at each other, realizing that the mysterious pilot will be attending Top Gun Camp and they will be going to meet her sooner.

Then the speech ends as the campers started to applaud at the commander. 

Then they started introducing the teams of each naval aviator representative from the varying academies.

As the host introduces them, they take a step forward. As they introduce themselves, the team chants their group name.

After many minutes past. 

"Not the least the BAYOU Team from Louisiana!" as the host says. 

Snake and his team take the stage, cheering as they chant their group name.

The Dagger Team turns to face the final team. When May Gunderson wasn't there, Rooster turned to look at them in the hope of seeing her.

"He looks familiar , wait did'nt we see them from the Hard Deck?" as Bob says. 

"Yeah, looks like it, but wait a minute, didn't he take your girl?" Fanboy teasingly asks Rooster.

"I don't have a girl!" as Rooster says to them. As the team snickers at Rooster.