Chapter One

The people of Etheria are happy. Townfolk would go about their days at work, farming and planting, merchants selling their goodies, and passing on their little tales to smaller children. Special dances are shared around town with others playing their favorite instruments as mythical creatures awake each morning since the Heart of Etheria had awoken twenty-five years ago.
    Brightmoon, where the war had come to an end, is the main among the five other kingdoms with runestones. Among them, each had their own little traditions, as humanity and creatures roamed around with their families. These kingdoms divided Etheria apart into groups; Brightmoon, Plumeria, Salinas, the Fright Zone, and the Kingdom of Snows. These five magical kingdoms worked together, in the end, to defeat the well-knowing, Horde Prime, along with a special runestoneless Princess named Entrapta to help invent the tech needed to defeat him.

    The people of Brightmoon wake up every morning to a sweet aroma of rivers and trees surrounding them, with sparkles of yellow and stars floating in the environment. Brightmoon was known for the clear night sky, perfect for looking at constellations, and the beautiful views of the whispering woods just next to it in the distance. Brightmoon holds the strongest of runestones; they've got a simple name for it as well. The Moonstone. Though, even the strongest of runestones does not have the ability to protect itself from destruction. All runestones are connected together by the Heart of Etheria, which is protected by the Sword of Protection. The Legendary She-Ra is responsible for society's protection. This sword is owned by an ordinary, ex-horde soldier, and her name is Adora.

— — — — —

    "You took my home, took my wife, and even my kids!" Bow exclaimed, "I want my revenge."
    That was as Finn had walked into the family living room at the back of Brightmoon. They stared at Bow and Adora bewilderedly and turned theirs to Bow and Glimmer's youngest son, Arrow.

    "They're playing monopoly." He responded, totally empty-minded. He was sitting on the floor beside them with an open book in hand.

    They both gave each other a face and laughed for a minute.

    "Guys, look at all of the letters Scorpia had sent me in the past month." Catra rambled as she sauntered into the room. She'd had set them on the table on top of the monopoly game, which had consisted of about 10 pages.

    Adora glanced at all of the papers on the desk and looked up back at her.

    "Well, uh... What are they about? Why aren't you replying?"

    Catra gave out a small sigh. "She just wants to catch up. Y'know, hang out since we've all been busy with this stupid royalty stuff."

    Bow stood up from the cushion on the floor he was sitting on. "We're not busy now!" He commented, putting his hands on her shoulders, slightly shaking her back and forth. "It's a good time for catching up anyways. We could all use a good break from signing documents and writing letters to other princesses about their current laws."

"Ok, I get it, Arrow Boy." She rolled her eyes.

"What?" Arrow looked up at her in confusion.

"Huh? Oh, nothing, I was talking to your dad." Catra sat down on the floor next to Adora. Arrow shrugged and went back to reading.

    Adora thought for a minute and looked at the game of monopoly she had just been playing with Bow.

    "Actually, how about we just take a break from everybody else in general? Family time? Swift Wind won't stop annoying me by telling me the last time we have been out for a ride over the Whispering Woods."