Chapter 5

As Hua Cheng was heading back to the castle, he bumped into Xie Lian, who was lost in the forest. To Hua Cheng's surprise, Xie Lian didn't recognize him, despite their past adventures together. Hua Cheng didn't reveal his identity, instead choosing to listen to Xie Lian's story.

Xie Lian confided in Hua Cheng that he wasn't happy with the prince from the neighboring kingdom. He explained that ever since they had gotten married, the prince had been having multiple affairs with other men and women. Xie Lian was heartbroken and didn't know what to do.

Hua Cheng was saddened to hear Xie Lian's story, but he knew that he couldn't reveal his true identity. Instead, he listened to Xie Lian's concerns and offered his support. He suggested that Xie Lian talk to the prince and try to work things out, but Xie Lian was hesitant.

"I don't know if I can forgive him," Xie Lian said. "But I also don't know if I can live without him."

Hua Cheng nodded understandingly, knowing that love was a complicated thing. He bid Xie Lian farewell and continued on his way to the castle, all the while thinking about Xie Lian's situation and how he could help.

In the end, Hua Cheng knew that he couldn't fix Xie Lian's problems, but he could be there for him as a friend. He resolved to stay by Xie Lian's side, offering his support and guidance whenever he needed it. And though Xie Lian didn't know who he was, Hua Cheng knew that he would always cherish their past adventures and the bond they had shared.