You heal her broken heart and I heal yours, but then...you broke mine Ch 11

Start from the beginning

I am fine...

We smelt the bloodsucker...

Paul growled.

I turned around and knew that Edward would be gone.

Umm...

Seth ran up to me and nuzzled my neck.

DON’T YOU EVER LET A VAMPIRE STAY WITH YOU ALONE AGAIN!

Yeah, you scared Seth half to death.

Embry said and replay Seth’s face when he heard my howl.

Quil, Jared and Paul stiffed a laugh and even Leah was trying to hide her smile.

It’s okay, Seth...Calm down...

...Let’s just go back to Emily...

Seth growled quietly.

Once we arrived at Emily’s, Seth looked at me and took a sniff in the air. He pulled a face and said to me.

“Tav, go take a shower. You stink like a vampire...”

I smelt my clothes and whined in disgust.

“Yes.”

Jake’s POV

“Jake...So who was the girl that we just met...?” Bella asked.

“That was Tav...my best friend...I mean, you are my best friend too...ahm...” I said.

Tav....is not only my best friend...she is my imprint...

I sighed.

“...If you don’t mind me asking...why did she run of like that? If she is your best friend...” she asked again.

I frowned at the word IF.

“She...”

Before I can finish, I was push to the floor by someone.

Bella gasped. I stood up and saw a trebling Paul.

“What the-“I started and again, I was interrupted by a flying fist across my face.

“BLACK! HOW DARE YOU HURT TAV LIKE THAT? I WANTED TO KILL YOU FOR A LONG TIME; YOU LEFT MY SISTER FOR A LEECH-LOVER? HOW DARE YOU?”

“I...I...”

“I...I... WHAT? YOU GOT HURT BY THIS GIRL AND WHO WAS THERE FOR YOU? TAV WAS! AND NOW, YOU HURT TAV AGAIN BY STAYING WITH HER!”

“Jake? What happened?” Bella asked in a timid voice.

“...I don’t think it’s a good idea to let yo-“ I tried.

“Not a good Idea? Well, I’LL TELL HER MYSELF!” Paul yelled at me and turned to Bella. He grabbed her by the shoulders roughly and gave her a terrifying look. Bella’s face was filled with fear.

I quickly ran and push Paul away, causing him to shake violently and phased into a wolf.

DAMN!

“BELLA-RUN!” I yelled at her before I phased and Paul forced me into the forest with him.

Tav’s POV

After the shower, I changed into a fresh pair of sweatpants and a grey tank top. I was walking to my room when I bumped into Seth.

“Oh, hey Seth.” I said, giving him a small smile.

“Hey, Tav.” He replied and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I went in my room and shut the door behind me.

I still haven’t told anyone about the imprint...but...they will soon found out...won’t they?

I sighed and lay on the bed, thinking about Jake and Bella, then I found myself slowly drifting to the vampire...Edward...

I then remembered that he wanted to tell me something before he was interrupted by the pack. I wondered what it is...

Just then, I heard a noise outside my window, I walked over and saw...

.....YOU!  Please vote and comment, would love to know what you think. Thanks for reading. :D