Chapter 12

"Katsuki. My dear son."

Third Person POV:

Who would've thought....

Mitsuki Bakugou. Katsuki knew his mother was rude, careless, and selfish. But selling her own son off to be experimented, for money?! Did his father know about this? 

Katsuki was in disbelief for a few days. Soon he gave up on trying to get out and accepted his fate, 'sent away for money and left to be experimented with'. 

He soon realized he was in a abandoned hotel,  with many rooms with kids. He started talking with the kids to gather information. He learned that the children were either: 

-Kidnapped by the 'doctors' (don't know what to call them) (This was for the kids were in the hotel for a longer time)

- Kidnapped by other people and sold to the 'doctors' 

-There parents or family member sold to the 'doctors'. Katsuki didn't find many kids in this category, but who those who were, he felt sorry for them cause he knew how they felt.

Soon, he started meeting new experiments, he would talk to them but he never saw them as friends. He only believed he would be betrayed in the end. 

Katsuki was sleeping in his room and suddenly heard yelling outside his room, it would've been normal if it was the doctors yelling at the kids, but this time it was the doctors yelling at each other. "This is a mess. Our experiments are dying!" yelled a doctor. "SO WHAT. THIS ISN'T MY FAULT." Katsuki could recognize some of the voices, but he couldn't careless about who is arguing. To Katsuki, the doctors were psycho's who could only get money by making weird liquids and injecting them into little kids. 

"Look on the bright side! Experiment 1864 (stop if yk yk. no im not crying) is alive! He is our biggest success! We are learning more formula's for liquids by using that brat." ....Katsuki hated it. He didn't want to be a success for psycho doctors, he wanted to be a hero, a hero that would help others, but his dream is now crushed. 

Years passed, and Katsuki lived with the fact, no one will help him. 

(He is 16 now. Don't kill me for the LARGE time skip)

Katsuki started developing unique powers. His original quirk had gotten powerful. He could now, shoot small blasts which are like fireworks (idk how to explain, but sort of like fireworks, there is a tiny spark that goes straight and then blasts.). Katsuki couldn't use this against the doctors cause he wears a wristband that blocks his quirk from working, and only the doctors can turn it on and off. 

Katsuki's physical features also changed, his hair was the same (Wouldn't be Katsuki without it), but there was a shade of black from the roots. His eye colour gotten slightly darker.  Katsuki felt lucky he didn't have a tail, apparently he thinks it would be a bother. Other than that, Katsuki had started working out in his room, and picking up heavy stuff to get stronger. (What I'm trying to say is that he had abs and muscles...hehe) Katsuki was still very handsome and any women would blush seeing him. 

__________________________________________________

Thank You For Reading!! ( ̄︶ ̄)↗

Question: What is your favourite colour and why?

My Answer: I like red and silver. I like red because the colour represents love and it gives me a loving vibe when I see it. I like silver a little more than red because silver calms me down and represents wealth and elegance. Other than that, silver is just a beautiful colour in general. Looking forward to answers <33

I Have No More Motivation To Continue This Chapter o(TヘTo)

I Hope You All Have A Great Day Or Night (*^▽^*)

Love You All (No Homo) ψ(`∇')ψ

*crawls into a sleeping bag*