"yeah no problem, you cool people but i been wishing for someone else." jordan lightly joked. taylor playfully hit the man. "where she at?" he added looking around.

she spotted steph curry. "just follow the crew, imma go interview mr. 30!"

he watched her frantically run to his teammate, shaking his head as he laughed. "she crazy as fuck" he looked down, wiping his face with the towel around his neck.

jordan searched for the camera crew in question, his eyes spotting them posted next to a beautiful dark skin girl. he stood still.

she was faced into the camera talking into a mic. "oh shit." he muttered as they locked eyes, hers going wide. the crew called him over.

he'd never jogged so fast.

kerosene was at a loss for words, even forgetting what she was supposed to say next. the man holding the camera snapped in her direction, which is what brought her back to sanity.

"uhhh... thanks mark. jordan you joined elite company tonight, becoming the 35th player in NBA history to have 30 points or higher in your playoff debut. you are third on the Warriors all time in playoff debuts, what got into you tonight?" she asked.

"no stutters, cool." she thought to herself. he store at the ground, not wanting to be distracted of her beauty as he answered her question.

"uhh this game i continued to be aggressive, it's a really good team we played over there, so i just tried to execute the game plan and try to get a win over a really good team." he simply put.

"you repeated that you dumb fuck" his voice went off in his head as he stared at her perfectly lined lips. he could not keep his eyes from looking at them.

"what is it like to actually play in these playoff games now?" "it was good to just get the first on under the belt, i waited 2 years for this moment and i have no plans on stopping until we get that ring" jordan shrugged.

"you have some all time players on this team that have been in this place a lot, how has their influence helped you in having motivation to win this series?"

"why haven't i realized he was this cute?" the thoughts in the girls head were going crazy. now she had a new reason for him being her favorite player.

"i have a lot of amazing vets who are experienced and who've been here before who are able to help me so, they just told me to continue to play my game, be me, and just be ready for the moment."

"stop repeating your words. stop looking at her lips. be you" the voice in him spoke.

"these series can go up to 7 games which gives other teams enough time to make adjustments, what did you learn from this game that you can apply moving forward?"

"damn you really shooting with these questions huh? umm, imma just stick to the game plan. we got another game in a couple days, so just put this one behind us and come out prepared to play again."

she lightly laughed at his joke, moving the mic back to her lips. "thank you jordan, mark back to you."

the camera cut. she began to walk away, but felt a presence behind her. "a nigga can't get your number or something?" he smiled.