3: I hate you JJ Maybank, I hate you

Começar do início

I climbed up onto the dock and started walking up towards the house. Rafe was sat outside by the pool with a swollen eye, busted lip and his nose looked bruised.

"here to release your dog on me again?" he said looking up at me

"oh my god Rafe, i'm so sorry, i didn't know he would react that way and i didn't expect him to even find out and-"

"Jo, its fine. It's not your fault that damn pogue just put a bounty on his head"

"Rafe no, you can't-"

"I can't what Jo?" he snapped standing up "i can't get back a little bit of my dignity"

"Rafe... please, just be the bigger person for once-"

"be the bigger person, ha. Just be the bigger person. No Jo, he came onto our turf and did this"

"He was just being protective"

"and since when is he protective of you Jo, huh? Since when does he care"

"i don't know...."

"you don't know, right right ok" he sighed sitting back down 

-------------------------------------------------

JJ's POV:

"she's insane John B, like actually lost her damn mind" I said pulling away from the Camerons dock

"what can I say, she does what she wants when she wants to" he laughed back "Yo chill JJ, she'll be fine"

"I can't lie.... flawless execution"

"Really Pope, Really?" I sighed continuing to sail past all the mansions of figure eight.

"hm thats weird" John B said from beside me

"What? Whats weird" I asked

"Sarah just text me that she is down at the wreck with Kie" he responded "i'll just text Jo and let her know" 

As he sent the text a phone lit up from beside me. 

"she forgot her phone" i said lifting it into the air

"of course she did" he laughed "i'm sure she will work it out, she would naturally go there anyway"

"Jesus christ she has a lot of notifications" I said looking down at her phone and scrolling past the unopened messages

"don't read them bro, thats a complete invasion of her privacy" Pope spoke up

"i wasn't reading them, it just so happened to catch my eye" I said. But that wasn't the only thing that caught my eye. An unopened text from a contact called 'RC'. Rafe. We pulled up beside Heywards boat and John B tied if off before the two of them jumped out. 

"Jay.... you comin bro?" John B asked

"yea...i'll-um...be up in a sec"

"ok?" he responded walking away with Pope

I lifted Jo's phone and looked at the notification, swiping open her phone and of course it was password protected. ummmm 1234. nope. 2580. Nope. Shit when is her birthday, wait its the same as John B's. 2003. Nope. 2 more attempts. Ok ummmmm, P4L? but in number form....no too short. WAIT.... HMS Pogue.....HMSP.....4677. Wait...i actually got that right?.....how did I come up with that. Anyway. 

I flicked through her phone and found the text chain

Bold= Rafe

Italics= Jo

Order up

Shit no you actually managed to get more?