"I'm from Portugal."

"I know, I saw you playing in the World Cup with CR7."

"You did?"

"I'm a football fan, why wouldn't I?"

Then, Mason asked, "What clubs do you support?"

Sophia was looking at the menu and mumbled to herself, "Moments before disaster."

I was afraid of this question to pop up in the table, but it did anyway. I said without hesitation, "Man City."

"No fucking way," Mason reacted shockingly. "I figured you would be a Chelsea fan because you're lit friends with someone who has a Chelsea player boyfriend."

"I hate Chelsea bro, y'all made me scream in my pillow back in 2021 with the UCL."

"My bad," he giggled. "I'll make you love it then."

Man was trying to rizz me up, ain't no way. I just smiled and laughed. Yet, I felt something pounding inside me. It was my heart. Why was beating so fast?

Reece came into the conversation. "Is that the only reason why?"

"Yes, oh my days!" I grabbed a menu then started browsing through it to get out of the conversation.

"So, uh, what are you guys getting?" Kai asked.

"Maultaschen," Sophia said. "What about you?"

"Schnitzel," he replied.

Then, the rest of the boys and I said what we were getting. I wanted to order the Sauerbraten, which was heavily marinated meat.

The waiter came over and asked for drinks to start with, then gave it to us a few minutes later. All of us asked for soda, except for Ben who asked for water. Then, the waiter asked what we wanted to order, then he left after we told him.

Ben took a sip of his water. "Are you boys ready for the game tomorrow? It's against Dortmund."

"No shit mate!" Reece yelled. "Also, yes I am."

"I'm injured," Christian said. "I come back when we play against Dortmund for the 2nd leg."

"Get well soon, I guess," I tried to comfort.

"Thanks Nora," he thanked. "I'm going back to training some time this month."

"Good to know," I said happily.

About 10 minutes later, the waiter came back with all our meals.

We enjoyed eating our meals peacefully, I was barely talking. I heard the boys talking about being fit for tomorrow or something like that while Sophia was just listening. Every now and then they would bring up Kai and Sophia, so then they talked and talked about their relationship. They make me feel so single, it hurts sometimes, but I love them together.

Out of nowhere, Chilly asked me, "So, you got any Chelsea kits to wear tomorrow?"

I shook my head, mouthing "no."

Mason flips his hand. "Don't worry, I got a spare kit in my bag. It's mine though."

"Thanks," I said. "Just give it to me when we leave."

He nodded his head and chuckled, "No problem lad, GO BLUES!"

"City is better," I sneered.

"Enough with Man City!" Reece shouted. "I hate those asses! Except for my England mates of course."

I let out a sigh. "Jealous much?"

He shook his head. "Hell nah, we solo them!"

"The 10th in the Prem looking real cute over there," I teased jokingly.

"Enough," he said, then continued to eat his food.

Once we were all done our foods, we paid the checks separately so it wasn't one person paying.

After that was done, we left the restaurant. It was pretty dark outside, made sense because it's almost 8:00.

I felt someone tapping on my shoulder while I was walking to the car. It was Mason.

"Here's my um.. kit," he said, giving me his blue kit. "Just give it back after the match."

I smiled and thanked him. "Thanks, that's very um... generous." What was our problem with saying "um?" It's so abnormal for me to say that!

I saw that he had smiled back and said, "No problem. Make sure to cheer for the Blues!"

I sigh, "I will, don't worry."

He continued to smile and then walked away after I said that.

I'm still wondering why my heart was pounding when he said to me earlier "I'll make you love it," or something like that! Actually, I don't wanna think about it. It's not a big deal anyway, is it?