"Yes, he is."

They watches their children in silence for a moment.  

"Look what we have created, Aeg'...together." 

 Aegon smile "We did a good job for sure."  

"They are here and they are ours, ours alone."  

"Ours...." replies Aegon thoughtfully.  

Alyssa sees it.  "What's the matter ?"  

"I tell myself that I have at least done one thing good in my life... well, two things."

Alyssa looks at him tenderly.  "You've done more than one thing, believe me. and it's not over." Aegon smirked "if you say so my love."  

"I say it and think it. And if I have to repeat it to you every day, I will." 

"That's my stubborn wife."

"Speaking of your wife, I think she deserved a decent kiss after all that."  

Aegon chuckles softly "You definitely earned it" He leans down and kisses her tenderly.  

They cut off the kiss when they feel their daughter fidgeting.

Alyssa giggles, "I feel like someone is jealous" Aegon gently picks her up in his arms and rocks her, which quickly calms her down.  

"Dear gods, I guess we have a daddy's girl here."  laughs Alyssa

"Like mother, like daughter, crazy about me." they laugh.

The bedroom door opens slowly.  "Aegon, I'm here to keep you company if you....oh...my sweet! You're awake!!"

"Mother." 
Alicent rushes to the bed, sitting on the edge, next to her daughter.
Tears fill her eyes. 

"I was so scared...you have no idea"

"I know...and I think I can understand your feeling now."

Alicent smiled softly, glancing at her granddaughter. "It is true that this little lady also gave us a good scare!" 

Alyssa nods. "Being a mother is not easy..." 

"That's the least we can say!" Alice laughs. 

Alyssa takes her mother's hand in hers. "I missed you, mother..." 

"I know my sweet, and I promise you that from now on, I won't leave you. I'll be there for you." 

She gently places her other hand on Aegon's injured cheek. "And for you." 

Aegon is surprised but ends up smiling slightly.

-------------------------------------------------------

At the end of the evening, the family gathered to meet the two newcomers.

Jaehaera was on the bed next to her aunt. Observing his cousins with stars in their eyes.

"They are so small auntie!"

"Yes, but they will grow fast you'll see."

Jaehaera gently takes the little boy's hand "And their small hands."

"Yes." Alyssa smiles

"I love them!"

"I'm glad you love them.  And I think they'll love you a lot too." Says Alyssa, caressing her niece's cheek with her free hand.

"I think we're going to have a hard time separating them" laughs Alicent 

"Now that they're here, expect to have Jaehaera day and night." says Aemond.