x. ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴꜱ

Start from the beginning

Nik, he's back. I hear him laughing and then he says: "Please, sister, tell me you're not still at it with the internet search. How does one begin, anyway? Just type in 'anonymous attic?'

My anger spikes at this. "We wouldn't be in this situation if you've followed YOUR OWN plan. Elijah would be home, but no, you had to pull what I like to call a 'Klaus stunt'." I interrupted, glaring sharp daggers into this eyes until I closed then yet again.

"Someone has to find Elijah, even if I have to search every bloody attic in New Orleans." Bekah says to him. I know what's she's doing, she asked me earlier for my help, and I told her I'd lend her my  cheerful helping hand.

"Like looking for a needle in a rather large pile of needles." Nik tells her and I mentally roll my eyes at him partly because I don't want to open them and because I refuse to admit he's right.

"I remember details about the attic Marcel took me to. There were shutters on the windows behind Elijah's coffin." Bekah says and I'm skeptic. I mean, how many attics is there in this big, giant ass city?

"Well, that should narrow it down immensely. Myself, I prefer actual strategy as opposed to mind-numbing labor. Marcel's delay in returning our brother makes me suspect he's no longer in charge of the situation. If Davina's loyalty to Marcel is strained, perhaps the young witch will be open to discussing a new alliance." He says and I shoot up at his last sentance about the witch that is quickly tooling over  my mind.

I wouldn't let him use her, whoever she may be.

"As usual, your power grabs are more important than rescuing your brother." Bekah says and I see her smiling bitterly.

"I prefer to think of it as killing two birds with one stone. Rob Marcel of his secret weapon, bring our brother home." He tells her shrugging. As I walk up behind him I pinch the back of his ear. Not realising it's me, he grabs me in a choke hold and speeds me against a wall.

"Well that just helped your case in her talking to you again." Bekah says smugly and his eyes widen as he realises it's me. He lets me go with wide eyes.

"I'm-, I'm so sorry, Ashe. It was an accident." He rambles out with sincere expression. I sigh and look at him.

"Are you still mad at me and not talking to me?" He asks me in a whisper tone with hopeful eyes.

I nod and his face falls and deep sorrow takes over.

"How can I fix it?" He asks in a broken whisper.

"I have  decided to stop talking to you until Elijah is back home." I say, giving him a little hint and hope sparks in his eyes as a small smile lit his face.

"Really, huh?" He asks a little louder and I nod.

"Do you hate me?" He asks lowly  in a corky voice.

"No. Its impossible to hate you. Sure, I'm very angry but I will never hate you. Your my twin, my best friend and sadly were bonded for so I love you. Always and Forever." I tell him and I see a smile appear on his face.

Before I could stop him he reaches forward and hugs me.

"I love you too, Ashe. Always and Forever." He whispers and I feel a water drop on my shoulders. I pull back and I see tears in his eyes. I turn to Bekah and I see her dramatically wiping away a tears.

"And I don't like it when you're upset
with me." He tells me but before I could say something, his phone rings and it's Marcel looking for him.

"I should go." He says reluctantly and I nod.

"Go." I tell him with a small smile before he speeds off.

"I don't understand." My blonde sister says, growing heavily.

"wha don't you understand now Rebekah?" I ask her, slightly confused.

"The two of you. He is literally so different with you. He wouldn't care at all if it was me or Elijah who is mad at him even ignoring him and he's never apologizes for taking away decades of our lives and yet you haven't even ignored him for a day and he is practically on his knees for your forgiveness." She says in confusion.

"To be honest, I don't know either. I mean, I guessing t's a twin thing. I remember that time in the thirteenth century when he was mad at me and I felt so bad because I knew of no reason why he would be mad a such a innocent person like me. Only to find out in the end it was a prank with Kol." I say and we share a laugh in rememberance.

"you are a far stretched from innocent and I'm should be going now." She tells me and I peeked up and scrunched my face.

"You know my coochie meow meow goes back to the same size as it was before I was dead and, I wanna help." I offered and she scrunches her fade shake her head, 'no'.

"First off that's not what I ment and second I'm going to see Marcel's vampires and they don't exactly like the original hybrids." She says and I nod, feeling a little bummed out.

"Okay. I'll go out and explore the city then, but if you need me give me a call ok?" I tell her. We didn't get to explore the whole city the last time we were out because I smelt Hayley's scent and we took off towards her.

"I promise." She says sincerly. She gives me a hug and we speed of in different directions.

I walked around in the quater and when I come across Dauphine street, I see people preparing for tonight's festival. That's the one thing that is constant in this city, is the people's love for throwing a party. Whether you're a witch, a vampire, a werewolf - not so much, or a human, for the night or the day of the party, you put your differences apart and you party.

"You sticking around for the festival tonight?" I hear Marcel's voice ask behind me. I honestly didn't know if I was going to stay, it all depended on whether Nik or Bekah needed me before it started.

"I might." I replied with a shrug while turning to him. He looked a bit anxious but I didn't comment on it, figuring that it probably wasn't my business.

"Where's your sidekick?" He questioned and I shrugged once again.

"I thought he was with you." I answered him honestly.

"He was but he left." He admits, and I nod but I didn't really care.

That's no news, Nik likes to come and go as he pleases. The only person he'll always tell what he's up to, is me. But right now I'm not talking to him unless it's life or death.

"So I guess I see you later?" He asks warily and a little nervous. I eyed him for a moment before brushing it off.

"Maybe, we'll see." I replied with a smile and he leaves, returning the smile.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───