♡𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 8!♡

FIRST STOP: MONDSTADT!

"Everybody likes you! Everybody likes you!
[...]
Does anybody like me? <3"

(∩˃o˂∩)♡

It was Y/N's last day in Mondstadt, and she was preparing her luggages with her troupe's help.
"Yvonne, don't you dare put my Demonia's in that little box! Can't you see that they don't fit there?!".
"Miss Y/N, I can't find their own box, I'm afraid...".
"Oh, don't make me swear now! They are literally near your feet! Ugh, at this point it'd be much better if I did everything by myself! Amandaaaa!".

The manager arrived at the girl's calling. "What is it, Y/N? I have lots of things to take care of, before of our trip to Liyue, especially because of the last-minute add of this new friend of yours...".
"Yvonne is messing all of my clothes and shoes up! Make sure to lower her paycheck this month!". The girl faked a pout as she talked bad about poor Yvonne.

"Yeah. Sure... Don't worry Y/N, her paycheck will be reduced by 30%, okay?". Amanda tried convinving the idol, as she winked at the worker, who was trembling from fear. Poor Yvonne truly didn't want to end up at the end of the month without enough mora to pay her debts, all because of a girl's stupid whims.

In the meanwhile, Lumine and Paimon had arrived in front of the girl's room at the Hotel, and heard lots of noise coming from it.
"Are you sure we should knock the door? Y'know, we can go talk to the Tone-deaf Bard by ourselves, and then come back here... maybe once the situation is a bit more calm!".
"Oh c'mon Paimon. I'm sure that there is just a bit of noise because of the preparations for the trip, is all!".

Lumine tried reassuring her friend, as she knocked on the door of the room. Right after she knocked twice, all the noise stopped, and Y/N came to open the door.

"Lumi and Paimon! Took you long enough to come! Well, my troupe is taking care of the last luggages, so... where are we headed?". The girl asked, as she adjusted her dress and exited the building with the two.

"We have to go see a certain bard... His name is Venti, but I'm pretty sure you don't know him." 

Y/N's eyes widened, hearing that name. "Venti? Oh, I do know him. He actually helped me write one of my first songs' lyrics some years ago... I would've loved to meet him again, but I was afraid that he found me annoying, so I preferred to let things be as they were. Especially because he never left me any letters, even though I shared my personal address with him.".

Lumine and Paimon looked at the girl with a confused look. "Very strange... the Tone-deaf Bard would never ghost someone in such a manner: Paimon's sure that there must be a misundestanding!".
Lumine nodded at her friend's words. "I'm sure that if you talk it out with him, you'll realize it was just a big misunderstanding, just as Paimon said.".

Y/N looked at her friends with a hint of hesitation, but eventually let her worries aside. "Okay then! Let us depart, my familiars!"

Lumine looked at the idol with an unamused look. "I think you are spending a bit too much time talking with Fischl.".

(∩˃o˂∩)♡

Lumine, Paimon and Y/N arrived at a tavern in the center of the city, Angel's Share. It wasn't that spacious, but it had a nice atmosphere... except for the amount of drunk people passed out at the various tables.