I'm okay

TIME SKIP TIME

Kageyama's POV

These lasts few days have been really good, ever since i've came out i've been feeling a lot better, and ( almost ) everyone is really nice about it, of course there's been some not so great people but the team said that they took care of them so i'd say things are pretty great, I can practice with the team, Tsukishima is helping me study, Hinata and I are even closer than before, Miwa is visiting a lot more and i've even met some new people! Things couldn't be better! At least that's what I thought... Until...

Takeda: "We're having a practice match against aoba johsai next week!"

Kageyama: "... Shit"

Hinata: "Are you going to be okay Kags?"

Ukai: "We can cancel the match if you want"

Kageyama: "NO! NO! YOU DON'T NEED TO CANCEL, this is a big chance for you guys so don't worry about me, i'm going to be fine!"

Tanaka: "If they do something to you we'll beat them up!"

Noya: "YEAH!"

Daichi: "Are you sure, Kageyama?"

Kageyama: "Of course! Don't worry about little old me, i'm going to be fine"

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Kageyama: "I AM NOT GOING TO BE FINE!"

It's finally lunch and i'm hanging out with the girls on the roof, After I came out, Yachi, Kiyoko and I have gotten even closer, They've been really helpful, they even taught me some stuff I didn't know before, like how to take care of my skin and how to do my makeup, I've been getting really good at it, and I also talk to them a lot, I love the boys but... They can be a bit, 'overprotective' sometimes to say the least, and so I end up talking to the girls a lot more

And it's also really good to finally be able to be 'one of the girls'

Kiyoko: "Calm down, Kags, you're gonna be totally fine"

Yachi: "Yeah, Mika, don't worry, and I bet that they're not even going to do anything and even if they try, the guys are just going to beat them up"